JayAllDay Tue 7/26/11 9:05 PM

WE NEED A FLEAFLICKER APP FOR ANDROID!!!!!!

Wetzilla Sat 5/4/13 5:39 PM

This is preventing me from using your site. I would love to set up all my leagues here, but I need an android app.

joe5370 Wed 5/8/13 5:03 PM

agree with this post. I have three Leagues waiting to be transfered.

El_Dictator Sat 8/31/13 12:43 PM

An app for what? Drafting from the phone? Yeah, I can definitely understand not transferring for that reason if your league needs that capability.

But otherwise, a good mobile website (now often referred to as an "app" by developers) is more useful - the industry is dropping apps as a fad because good mobile websites do almost all of it better.

chucklehead22 Wed 2/20/13 10:24 AM

I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll have one for the 2013 NFL season...

WoodChipper Sun 1/13/13 3:24 PM

The app on the ipod isnt that great so you arent missing out on much.

Gael13 Wed 1/9/13 4:35 AM

Any news????

MrChance Thu 12/13/12 1:43 PM

I don't understand what everyone is complaining about, I have a Droid Inc2 and can use the browser built into the phone to get into my Flea team and do everything that I can do online? Why is an app needed? Just have a bookmark on your home screen and your fine....

k0ngen Tue 12/18/12 11:50 AM

At least they could make their site more smartphone friendly...

ThePenguins Tue 12/11/12 12:31 AM

so no android app. sad. guess ios was their only focus. shouldnt have been too hard to create a single app and port to both platforms. its not rocket science. though i used the web interface on my note. remember android has a pretty large user base and you pretty much left off 50% of the users in the dark because of the over sight and the super enhancements.

my suggestion to everyone is use the web interface. it works. use chrome and set as desktop so you use the full web and not a mobile site. at least the site is fast and works instead of like cbs that has major issues and is slow because of the ad's

JayAllDay Tue 12/11/12 6:32 AM

I've giving up. Yes chrome has giving me a nice experience. I just bookmarked the site and added a shortcut to my home screen.

[Deleted User] Wed 12/5/12 5:49 PM

No app then....... switching to ESPN next year

RickyTechyToo Tue 10/9/12 6:23 PM

So it looks like someone finally released an android app for FleaFlicker. It's not official but I think it was released by Android Advice which from my experience is reputable. The article is at: android-advice.com

jpeyton Thu 10/11/12 8:36 AM

Actually it looks like Digital Tweaker released it. Android Advice linked to the article at digitaltweaker.com

FleaMod Admin Thu 10/11/12 5:31 PM

This app is not official, we have no idea who the company is and we don't support them, condone what they're doing and as an alert to our users: Beware not to download this app and enter your secure information. We have no control and have no idea what this company is doing with it. Please stay away.

We're working very hard on the 2012 official Fleaflicker mobile enhancements that Droid users should absolutely love. It will be released soon. So be ready for a whole new awesome experience. Much more than you can imagine.

Thanks for your loyalty to the Fleaflicker brand.

jsrichar Tue 10/16/12 1:46 PM

Hopefully it will be just in time for the the 2016 season.

Individual-1 Fri 10/19/12 8:56 PM

What does soon mean? We are half way through the 2012 season.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate this website and I've been patient, but there not having an Android app is bad and the iPhone app has it's share of problems.

The question I think most of us have is when exactly will the "mobile enhancements" be available? By next week? By the last week of the year? By next year? What should be plan on?

FleaMod Admin Sun 10/21/12 12:55 PM

Shooting for some time in the middle of the NFL season, hopefully before the fantasy football playoffs start. We're working very hard on this every day and want to make sure what we put out is what you guys want. No major bugs, everything perfect (as perfect as can be). We'll continue to keep you updated.

It will be here soon.

k0ngen Tue 11/6/12 10:32 AM

16 days. Any news?

Chadeeo Tue 11/6/12 11:34 AM

THUUZ is a droid app in which notify's you of any of your fleaflicker players score and provides up to date scores.

DawgPoundRook Fri 11/23/12 12:03 AM

Any more news on that Android app?

k0ngen Sat 11/24/12 12:25 PM

I guess they literally mean 'hopefully before the fantasy football playoffs start' and not a second before :-)

scottbloom Sat 11/24/12 5:36 PM

[Deleted]

FleaMod Admin Sat 11/24/12 5:36 PM

Working very hard on mobile enhancements. Doing our best so we put the best product out there for you guys.

k0ngen Sun 11/25/12 7:34 AM

Looking forward :-)

jsrichar Thu 12/13/12 1:29 PM

Don't get your hopes up, it is not happening.

ChezDigital Fri 5/17/13 2:14 PM

How hard are you guys really working on this? Reading through threads, all I can find are promises, delays, and thanks for loyalty.

FleaMod Admin Sat 5/18/13 3:50 PM

Very hard on mobile enhabcements. Our new site design and rebuild will be out within the next month.

Individual-1 Sat 5/18/13 8:33 PM

That's exciting news.

Now we just have to wait and see if it actually happens.

Again, no disrespect, but the league managers need to make decisions about what we're going to use for the 2013 season which is quickly coming upon us.

Chadeeo Mon 10/15/12 9:07 AM

Finally