JayAllDay Tue 7/26/11 9:05 PM

WE NEED A FLEAFLICKER APP FOR ANDROID!!!!!!

PaizanKnowsFtbl Sat 8/30/14 9:50 PM

Are you guys even working on an app?

TampaToasty Wed 8/6/14 5:05 PM

I agree with others. I've used other fantasy football apps for Android and they are all the same. Cluttered, laggy, and 1/2 the options. FleaFlicker Brower view is just like an app. Even better actually. 35 bucks isn't much at all to cough up for the bundle, and then your ad free and browsing faster and smoother than any app out there. What's with all the complaining and crying over an app? Just so they can spend time, effort, and money on developing an app that all you folks complaining, will just rate it poorly and bash it?

Raymond_Stocker Thu 10/2/14 2:27 AM

Agreed.

Joeysbears Wed 7/15/15 10:19 AM

I disagree. My buddies and I all used to use fkeaflicker. But switched to myfantasyleague strictly bcuz it had an app. We all work a lot even on Sundays and it's so much easier for us now bcuz the app.

daviswalker99 Sun 8/3/14 8:24 AM

I need a fleaflicker app for my android

TampaToasty Wed 8/6/14 5:06 PM

For what?

Godfocker911 Mon 9/9/13 8:54 PM

And for apple!!!

Crooks02 Wed 8/21/13 2:48 AM

APPS ARE SO LIMITED, like on yahoo. I can never get everything I want, comments box come and go, I choose Flea FLicker over all of them. I think apps are garbage

Plh11372 Mon 8/26/13 12:17 AM

I'd take your mobile site over an app any day! Great job FF!

Crooks02 Mon 8/26/13 4:29 PM

Ya, like they say, you bookmark it, creat a shortcut on ur home page, and one touch ur there, i don't know what people are crying about over the apps, yahoo fantasy app is horrible

mhansen Mon 8/26/13 10:07 PM

Agreed. Fleaflicker should just call it an "App" that is accessed by going to the website and bookmarking it to your home screen. :) Then these guys will stop whining. It is a great tool and far better than any FF app that I have used.

SirYancy Wed 8/14/13 6:16 PM

I would like to say that I really like the decision to go with a dedicated mobile site. The site is slick, it's efficient, all the information and functionality that I want appears to be there, and I don't have to update it. I, for one, love it.

Good on you, guys.

FleaMod Admin Thu 8/15/13 11:45 AM

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate it and we're excited about the new mobile-optimized site that will recognize your device and was specifically tested for the Android OS.

LumberJake Wed 8/21/13 8:01 PM

Id really like to be able to draft on my android phone. When is that going to happen?

SirYancy Sat 8/24/13 2:20 PM

You know, since Android apps are written in Java, this shouldn't be too much of a problem, you'd think.

El_Dictator Sat 8/31/13 12:22 PM

Agreed on appreciation for the mobile site. I can see wanting an app for draft purposes; aside from that, apps are generally just mobile websites except that you have to upgrade, etc. There's a reason phone apps are being replaced by mobile websites (which are actually being referred to as apps by those in the design/development business).

Jay333 Mon 8/12/13 12:30 PM

IT'S REALLY SAD THAT THERE STILL ISN'T AN APP FOR ANDROID... I KNOW OUR LEAGUES WILL BE LEAVING FLEAFLICKER NEXT YEAR IF THERE ISN'T ONE SOMETIME THIS YEAR... I'M IN 3 LEAGUES ON HERE AND 2 ON YAHOO. I'D MUCH RATHER SWITCH THEM ALL TO YAHOO BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF AN APP...

FleaMod Admin Tue 8/13/13 11:26 AM

We understand there still is demand for a native app, but we put a lot of time and resources to roll out our groundbreaking and wave-of-the-future mobile-optimized site, that was tested for all devices, specifically for the Android.

Have you tried it? We hope you like it. It has all the functions and more of a native app. It's free, no glitches, no upgrades, we do the work for you and your device so you don't have to. As for the app part, go ahead and bookmark it on your homescreen and our icon will be there you can go ahead and click on.

We value your feedback and hope this suffices while we always review everything as a team.

mhansen Tue 8/13/13 4:18 PM

I've used the mobile site that was created and think it is hands down better than any of the apps I've used through other fantasy providers. As you mention, just bookmark the site to your homepage and it feels like an app. You have to get used to where everything is it but it is great. Give it a try! Fleaflicker did a great job.

CoopDeVille Wed 8/28/13 8:28 PM

I could not draft from my iPod

deaaggie Sat 6/22/13 12:16 PM

Any news on an android app before 2013 season?

FleaMod Admin Sun 6/23/13 10:55 AM

The new version has been tested and optimized for all devices and specifically for the Android OS. So in turn, we believe and hope the need for a native app was addressed with our new mobile-optimized version. You and the users in your league can bookmark the site now like an app.

I hope this helps. We are listening and do appreciate your suggestions and input though.

Thanks.

JayAllDay Tue 7/9/13 8:29 PM

I noticed that. looks pretty good.

bossfrog Sun 8/4/13 9:25 PM

Is the draft room still on Java? If so. The website is NOT Android friendly. Fleaflicker is the only major FF site that still doesn't have a proper android app. Very disappointed and will probably be our last year on Fleaflicker.

FleaMod Admin Tue 8/6/13 5:55 AM

We hear you and are working on this now. It's tops on our priority to revamp the draft room and make it mobile friendly with auctions and much more, but won't have it in time for this year, sorry.

bossfrog Wed 8/7/13 4:34 PM

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like you guys know how much you're behind the curve right now. That's a good sign. Git 'er done by next summer and we'll stay around.

BGottschalk Sat 8/10/13 4:12 PM

No drafting from my phone? Are you serious? I have two leagues I'm looking to move. Looking at Yahoo, ESPN and NFL.com. Any advice on who has the best mobile app that you CAN draft in?

El_Dictator Sat 8/31/13 12:41 PM

Actually, they have been way ahead of the curve for over half a decade. I am only now able to stand Yahoo - who had to get a new team last year for their Fantasy Football. And that's because Yahoo is just now adding features that have been staples at FleaFlicker for years. I'm trying to decide which product to purchase (probably EDGE) just to support what has been by far a better experience overall. I'm speaking as the commish of several leagues - the flexibility I've had here for custom settings, settling disputes, making reasonable accommodations, etc., has been great. And all that without the clutter and nonsense (still not cluttered with the ads IMO).

I can understand being frustrated if you need to be able to draft from your phone. If that's a big need for you this year, then I certainly don't mean deride you for it at all. Just wanted to put my $.02 in on where FleaFlicker has been with regard to features and overall experience.