JayAllDay Tue 7/26/11 9:05 PM

WE NEED A FLEAFLICKER APP FOR ANDROID!!!!!!

TMiller19 Wed 5/9/12 10:45 AM

The fact that there isnt an android app has cost me 4 guys in my league. They want to play on nfl.com b/c they offer it. Nfl.com, Yahoo, Espn all offer an android app.

Pee-Dee Sun 4/22/12 10:19 PM

Android app would be nice. It makes a terrible fantasy site like NFL.com much more fun to play... just think of what it could do for one of the most flexible FF sites on the market?

Owner-Eric Tue 12/6/11 5:05 PM

Help me understand.......if you have an android phone, you have internet, so the site works perfectly...why do you need an app?

I am not trying to be rude, I am just confused, what would the app do that the site doesn't already do? I watch the scoring live on my phone each week, manage my players and even run commish options all from my android phone. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

JayAllDay Tue 12/6/11 11:11 PM

The ability to control my teams with one touch is the general idea.. that is the purpose of an app. Apps simplify things. Most apps you can go to the full website, but you have to navigate through the site. Check out fleaflicker app for Apple products.

Pee-Dee Sun 4/22/12 10:18 PM

I guess you use your phone's browser for Facebook, twitter, email and other items available in a browser but much easier to use in a touchscreen/tablet/phone specific application.

valerie003 Sun 12/4/11 6:45 PM

yes please, we will definitely move our 14-team league back from yahoo next year if they come out with an android app :-)

Elyathed Thu 10/20/11 5:15 PM

week 7 and still nothing...

mack108 Fri 9/9/11 9:31 AM

Boys and Girls keep your shorts on. Remember what we all pay for this site....remember what we pay to use the fleaflicker software.....and you are going to cry over no android app...then HELP MAKE ONE!

JayAllDay Sat 9/10/11 8:43 PM

Not crying about it...just saying there is one for iPhone, why not Android? If I could make one or help make one I would not have posted about it I would have MADE ONE, so u can keep your shorts on!

k0ngen Thu 9/8/11 12:11 PM

Can we get an official statement about how long FF is in the progress of building an Android app?

Dahveed Thu 9/8/11 9:59 AM

Way over due for sure