MyFFBonly Thu 2/9/23 11:29 AM

@heypatrick (current name though it frequently changes) has made several homophobic and ableist comments on the Football Forums. He surely has repeatedly violated some aspect(s) of Fleaflicker's terms and/or agreement(s).

noitankcapflow Sun 8/27/23 10:24 AM

Can I change my display name?

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen).Can I change my display name?

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen).Can I change my display name?

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen).