MyFFBonly Thu 2/9/23 11:29 AM

@heypatrick (current name though it frequently changes) has made several homophobic and ableist comments on the Football Forums. He surely has repeatedly violated some aspect(s) of Fleaflicker's terms and/or agreement(s).

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 9:12 AM

current name is noitnakcapflow. Has also been oilslickers. A few others, I posted about 4 on one chat and he admitted about 6. I just posted a thread that I am going to pursue legal action if tey don't do something about him. And others like him.

noitankcapflow Tue 8/29/23 1:54 PM

BUT HEY IT OK STILL CHANGE YOUR ILL CHANGERR IT SO SEE IT 1

Search

NFL DEAN EIDEN

Teams

Game Overall Playoffs Trophies Favorite Team Favorite Players

Football 439-604 (.421) 18-32

City

Dean Eiden's Mom's Basement

Experience

Veteran (4-6 seasons)

Last Seen

17 hours ago

Account

Free (with ads)

Subscriptions

None

AboutT

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:18 PM

BUT HEY IT OK Showing results for how to change display name on fleaflicker

Search instead for how to channge display name o fleaflicker

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen). Can I change my email address? Yes, you can change your email address from the account settings page.

MyFFBonly Mon 8/28/23 12:30 PM

Were you involved in an incident of contact in practice because you really should be in the concussion protocol?

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:33 PM

but it ok you think change pic million times what does it top display name right asssdhole dean fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:36 PM

Showing results for how to change display name on fleaflicker

Search instead for how to channge display name o fleaflicker

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen). Can I change my email address? Yes, you can change your email address from the account settings page.

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:37 PM

MyFFBonly Mon 8/28/23 12:38 PM

I am not changing my display name.

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:39 PM

BUT YOU ACCUSE OTHNER CHANGING THERE NAME BECAUSE IT NATURE OF YOUR GAME JUST LIKE YOUR ACCUSE OTHER CHANGE THERE PICS fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:39 PM

SHORT MEMORY LOSSS YOU SSAID #IT MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

@heypatrick (current name though it frequently changes) has made several homophobic and ableist comments on the Football Forums. He surely has repeatedly violated some aspect(s) of Fleaflicker's terms and/or agreement(s).

MyFFBonly Mon 8/28/23 12:43 PM

I am not changing my display name. You actively sabotaged this account, which is now only used to respond to your sh*t-posting.

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:43 PM

SORTA LIKE PATTERN OF LIE YOU DIDNT SAY IT

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:44 PM

YOU SAID IT RIGHT MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:46 PM

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

MyFFBonly on 9 Feb

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 12:46 PM

ARE YOU DARTH SKIPPY ALTER EGO SEEM LIKE IT RIGHT

noitankcapflow Mon 8/28/23 1:02 PM

NFLMyFFBonly

Teams

Game Overall Playoffs Trophies Favorite Team Favorite Players

Football 439-604 (.421) 18-32

City

Dean Eiden's Mom's Basement BUT CHANGE DISPLAY NAME DEAN WIDEN

noitankcapflow Sun 8/27/23 10:24 AM

Can I change my display name?

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen).Can I change my display name?

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen).Can I change my display name?

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen).

noitankcapflow Sun 8/27/23 10:24 AM

Can I change my display name?

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen).

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 12:12 PM

BUT HRY IT OK

MyFFBonly Thu 6/22/23 12:17 PM

noitankcapflow 4 minutes ago

SO ADAM WHAT YOUR PLAN FOR TODAY ARE YOU GOING GO AFYER MONTE ARE YOU DEFEND WOLFPACKNATION ARE YOU DEFEND YOU BYDDY CJ AND DARTH SKIPPY SEEM IT!DO YOIU LIVE IN MOMMA BASEMENT WITH LIL DEBBIE MUST 600lbs RIGHT ASSHOL>E YA I FO HAVE YOUR IP ADDRESS

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 12:28 PM

OVE IT OK

MyFFBonly Thu 6/22/23 12:29 PM

Not okay.

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 1:43 PM

You must part of tbe lawsuit

MyFFBonly Thu 6/22/23 2:14 PM

DarthSkippy has no viable lawsuit against Fleaflicker or any user thereof.

Crom75 Fri 5/12/23 5:33 PM

Yeah and the junk below. On tons of posts won't let me block, flag, etc. Let's just sue flea for not living up to their written terms of service. It's harassment and by flea not taking action they are an accessory to it.

Crom75 Fri 5/12/23 5:35 PM

Btw gkk, hello oilslickers, and I forget the other three. I do know giant DB is one. And I don't mean defensive back.

noitankcapflow Sat 6/3/23 4:25 PM

crom75 your not better why are ypur proping up others?

noitankcapflow Sat 5/6/23 9:35 PM

Big Gay KrazyKats will decide the fate of the thread.