Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 9:06 AM

Take two minutes and read each forum. The pattern offenders will show immediately. SUSPEND THEM from commenting on your site. Homophobic slurs, threatening language, blatant personal attacks. We're talking worse than a Middle School playground bully. Do something about it or I will legally - against your site.

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 9:15 AM

I have a lawyer in waiting

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 9:28 AM

MonteM on 12 Jun

WolfpackNation, when Users talk about bring frivolous lawsuits against Fleaflicker that slightly concerns me as the Commish in all my FF leagues. As someone who has some legal training, I like to weigh in.

I guess one question I'd like to ask is: 'Why don't you have enough friends to be in a private league so you don't have to be a victim of (what you consider) cyber bullying and/or harassment in public leagues?'

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 10:12 AM

I run only private leagues. I posted a topic on Taysom Hill and the attacks started again. Posted on a forum to make things better. And, this goes back to when this idiot tried to get my credit card information from me and then threatened me when I would not give it to him. Then he began a pattern of libel and online attacks. I have a file of evidence and I am not getting into everything here. There is nothing frivolous about it. Plus, fleaflicker has a written policy that it is NOT enforcing. So weigh in all you want.

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 11:04 AM

You also bout idp players complain bout them to you wanna whst u wrote

MonteM Thu 9/7/23 1:56 PM

I don't think a reasonable person gets this upset over message board criticism so I can't see Fleaflicker being responsible for your hurt feelings. Your lawyer in waiting will likely advise you that Fleaflicker's Indemnification prevents you from collecting any damages from them. It states:

"Given that the Flealficker Website is provided for free, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fleaflicker, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement."

The majority of free websites include these clauses. Welcome to the 21st century Dave.

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 2:05 PM

I wonder if crom75 does on every site like sleeper ESPN or mfl

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 4:45 PM

mote he vrom,75 vomplsined boyyr charger dicker because p-k so dumb