Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 9:06 AM

Take two minutes and read each forum. The pattern offenders will show immediately. SUSPEND THEM from commenting on your site. Homophobic slurs, threatening language, blatant personal attacks. We're talking worse than a Middle School playground bully. Do something about it or I will legally - against your site.

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 10:00 AM

to bad threy engorxe people join people instead of leaving therm blank fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 10:00 AM

Search

NFLMyFFBonly

Teams

2023 Leagues

[None]

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 9:15 AM

I have a lawyer in waiting

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 9:28 AM

MonteM on 12 Jun

WolfpackNation, when Users talk about bring frivolous lawsuits against Fleaflicker that slightly concerns me as the Commish in all my FF leagues. As someone who has some legal training, I like to weigh in.

I guess one question I'd like to ask is: 'Why don't you have enough friends to be in a private league so you don't have to be a victim of (what you consider) cyber bullying and/or harassment in public leagues?'

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 10:12 AM

I run only private leagues. I posted a topic on Taysom Hill and the attacks started again. Posted on a forum to make things better. And, this goes back to when this idiot tried to get my credit card information from me and then threatened me when I would not give it to him. Then he began a pattern of libel and online attacks. I have a file of evidence and I am not getting into everything here. There is nothing frivolous about it. Plus, fleaflicker has a written policy that it is NOT enforcing. So weigh in all you want.

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 11:04 AM

You also bout idp players complain bout them to you wanna whst u wrote

MonteM Thu 9/7/23 1:56 PM

I don't think a reasonable person gets this upset over message board criticism so I can't see Fleaflicker being responsible for your hurt feelings. Your lawyer in waiting will likely advise you that Fleaflicker's Indemnification prevents you from collecting any damages from them. It states:

"Given that the Flealficker Website is provided for free, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fleaflicker, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement."

The majority of free websites include these clauses. Welcome to the 21st century Dave.

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 2:05 PM

I wonder if crom75 does on every site like sleeper ESPN or mfl

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 4:45 PM

mote he vrom,75 vomplsined boyyr charger dicker because p-k so dumb

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 9:15 AM

see this thread as a prime example - you don't need to look far for the repeated offense by a major repeat offender -

MyFFBonly on Feb 9

@heypatrick (current name though it frequently changes) has made several homophobic and ableist comments on the Football Forums. He surely has repeatedly violated some aspect(s) of Fleaflicker's terms and/or agreement(s).

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 9:21 AM

but hreyu ok you read this fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 9:21 AM

Email notifications and account basics.

Can I change my display name?

You can change your display name by going to the Account Settings page (found under the settings icon in the top right of your screen).

Can I change my email address?

Yes, you can change your email address from the account settings page.

How can I be sure I am emailed when something important happens in my league?

You will receive an email alert when there are important upcoming events in your league. Please configure your email alerts to select which events trigger an email alert.

Can I be emailed after every transaction in my league occurs?

No. Fleaflicker offers many email notifications, but it is not currently possible to be emailed every time a team adds or cuts a player (we are working on it).

Why isn't my direct message being sent?

If you are trying to send a URL to someone, that will violate our spam blocker and prevent your direct message from being sent. You can try removing the URL and sending the message again.

Why aren't people in my league getting notifications?

Here are three things owners should do if they aren't receiving notifications from Fleaflicker:

Why am I getting redirected on my mobile device? Is it malware?

From time to time, errant mobile ads pop up that redirect away from Fleaflicker and to a third party site. It is never Fleaflicker's intention for this to happen, so we diligently attempt to block every ad campaign that we are aware of with this behavior. If you encounter one of these ads, please submit this quick ad quality form and then contact us with the details and we will quickly work to get it blocked.

Can I get rid of advertisements that show up on most pages?

Yes. To offer you the fastest and most comprehensive experience possible, Fleaflicker now offers a paid ad-free version for your account that will include the sport you choose and lasts the entire season with no hidden fees or auto-renewal charges.

How can I purchase the premium ad-free version?

Click Remove ad under the advertisement you see and you will be directed to the upgrade page.

I upgraded to Ad-Free but my league still sees ads

You probably upgraded just your account. To purchase an upgrade the whole league, commissioners can go to League » Settings » Upgrade League With Ad-Free.

Can I buy the ad-free version for my whole league or is it per account?

Yes, commissioners can upgrade their whole league. Go to League » Settings » Upgrade League With Edge or Upgrade League With Ad-Free to get started.

When and how are payments charged?

Payments are charged on a one-time basis. They will be charged the day you sign up for an upgrade and that covers the use of that service for the remainder of that sport's season (the upgrade page will show the exact date).

Can I get a refund for an upgrade?

Yes. If you're not satisfied, for any reason, you can get a full refund within 20 days–no questions asked. Just let us know.

Is my credit card information safe with Fleaflicker?

Absolutely. When you purchase an upgrade it goes directly to our secure payment processor who charges credit cards on our behalf. No copies of your credit card information are ever saved on our servers. All communication between you and us and between us and the payment processor happens under bank-grade encryption, so that your credit card details cannot be intercepted by anyone, at any time.

What is Fleaflicker Competitive Edge?

Edge is a subscription service that gives you fantasy football advice and allows you to make all the right moves to help win your fantasy football league.

PrimalScream Thu 9/7/23 10:06 AM

and this one is too - DarthSkippy on Apr 23

I've requested this many times & will continue to request it:

Give us the ability to block other users.

Thanks!

Add a comment...

PrimalScream on May 12

Agreed

Crom75 on May 12

Agreed. And to enforce reporting crap like beloe

Add a reply...

noitankcapflow on May 1

krazy kats

KrazyKats on May 3

You need help for your addiction to autoerotic asphyxiation. Seek treatment.

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 10:07 AM

fleaflicker.com where the rule that i can t change my name COME RIGHR YOU THINK GREY AREA RULES RIGHT fleaflicker.com

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 10:14 AM

nothing about the name change - it's the homophobic comments, the slurs, the offensive and aggressive unwarranted attacks, the cyber bullying, etc. Do NOT respond to ANY of my forum posts ANYMORE!

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 2:06 PM

Do you always tbat sleeper ESPN and all otbersites

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 7:06 PM

yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 7:09 PM

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn swwm love complin like it was 2020

MyFFBonly Fri 9/8/23 2:56 PM

There are no words for the former @oilslickers. Hopefully, this is an act. Why is he posting comments from a time before he scrubbed his profile?

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 3:37 PM

Tell us how did scrubbed tbe profile.who scruffy bed your myfbbonly righy are

MyFFBonly Fri 9/8/23 3:51 PM

frirentheft fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 5:05 PM

mayber yoy look the messgeboard but hey ill tajke your word it right

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 5:06 PM

PrimalScream Fri 9/8/23 5:19 PM

I know. People told me and I couldn't believe anyone could be this pathetic, moronic, az e 9. Maybe he's an ALI - Artificial Lack of Intelligence. Just stuck in a programming loop.

PrimalScream Fri 9/8/23 5:21 PM

They have a code of conduct for discussion boards so I don't see why the heck they don't block him.

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 5:32 PM

ai chat bot

Crom75 Fri 9/8/23 5:45 PM

MyFFBonly - I don't think this is an act. Dude have to be the greatest actor in the world to act this dumb and not really be such a stupid shite.

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 5:56 PM

crom75 you going complainhg bout plyeers 2020 when will it stop right if you dont like it leave right

MyFFBonly Fri 9/8/23 6:41 PM

There are no words for the former @oilslickers. Hopefully, this is an act. Why is he posting comments from a time before he scrubbed his profile?

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 6:59 PM

myfbbonly 2022 and 2023 both scrubeed so scruvving theee oeofile

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 7:00 PM

noitankcapflow commented 23 hours ago

ya m comnish because i invited my friend andrew to this league i was try keep iy open they accepted

noitankcapflow commented 22 hours ago

miss that oart

Firentheft commented 22 hours ago

Yea its Andrew

noitankcapflow commented 22 hours ago

hellya

Bold

Italic

Link

Heading

Bullets

Numbers

Decrease Level

Increase Level

Attach Files

Undo

Redoso you wanna contnue?

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 7:08 PM

2023 scrubbed NFLMyFFBonly

Teams

2023 Leagues

[None]

2022 xcruibbed NFLMyFFBonly

Teams

2022 Leagues

[None]

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 7:48 AM

@myfbbonly did you wipe your profile fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 7:50 AM

@myfbbonly did ylu wipe your profile fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 7:57 AM

@myfbbonly did you alsoout this profile modt likrly own to fleaflicker.com

MyFFBonly Sat 9/9/23 10:11 AM

Please do not interfere with that person's play.

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 10:29 AM

your the so you atre one scrubbing these profiles right myfbbonly

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 10:30 AM

YOU WONY DMIT THAT YOUE NOT THE ONE SCRUBBING THESE PROFILE MYFBBONLY PROFILES fleaflicker.com

MyFFBonly Sat 9/9/23 12:13 PM

Please don’t interfere with this person’s play either.

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 12:30 PM

JUDT LIKR HOE YOU WANNA INTERFERE THINK OK INTERFERE IN MY LEAGUR THINK WIPED ACCOUNT WITHPOSTYING ANYTHING MESSAGE fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 12:32 PM

TERLL UIS HOW TOU FEEL NO EVIDENCE fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 12:33 PM

TELL IUUS OIS THAT YOUR ACCOUNT SEEM ADMITTIN G THIS ACCOUNT RIGHT fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 12:33 PM

yes or you wiped this that alo yours fleaflicker.com

MyFFBonly Sat 9/9/23 12:40 PM

Goodbye

noitankcapflow Sat 9/9/23 12:47 PM

GOODBYE RUN THIS OTHER ACCOUNT THAT ALO WIPED OUT AND OWN fleaflicker.com