fleafounder Admin Thu 9/1/05 10:48 AM

We've spent the week upgrading the artificial intelligence engine that powers our auto-pick for drafts. You should notice much smarter auto-picking from now on. This same engine powers the in draft advisor as well, so you should also receive better advice during the draft.

madskillzplayer Thu 6/26/08 7:23 PM

Can someone in the know explain the logic behind the AI for the auto pick? I have a few players who will pre-ranking their players since they can't make the live draft and they have been asking questions about how the AI selects. I just kind of BS my way through it but one of their concerns is the way the mock draft seems to be QB heavy in the beginning and most people seem to select RB's early on. Is the AI QB heavy early on for the real live drafts?

Broflowski Fri 6/27/08 9:44 AM

You can pre-rank your players, and the AI will draft in that order. Unfortunately, you cannot set it to do: "If I get any of these RBs in Rd 1, then draft any of these QBs in Rd 2."

[Deleted User] Sat 6/28/08 2:02 PM

It would be nice if we were able to direct the auto pick to select a specific position off a teams player rankings in a certain round.