JRHrox Tue 12/26/23 12:02 AM

fleaflicker.com

Somehow it gave team Luks B and the Heartbreakers 15 starters when its only supposed to be 14 and the extra one was a 4th RB. This unfair to the other team West Canaan Coyotes. The extra mystery added spot showing in box score say it was RB Breece hall who scored 44 pts and Luke B won by 22. I'm pretty sure Luke B meant to play Hall but he shows as the extra one not Mostert Sanders or White so how do we fix this?

JRHrox Thu 12/28/23 8:51 PM

Thanks for the help Fleaflicker! Support ain't worth a crap anymore.

JuryDuty Tue 1/2/24 2:46 PM

The same thing happened in another week for this owner fleaflicker.com

Did you change the positional settings mid-year as the location of the flex-player seems to have migrated up-and-down the screen for this owner, which is also odd?

NOTE: I did not look at the rosters for other owners so they may have had similar anomalies.

JRHrox Tue 1/2/24 4:35 PM

That is weird nothing was changed as far as roster settings. Maybe that guy has some secret and knows how to hack it. He never responded once to the message. He ended up winning the Championship too and I didn't congratulate him like I did for owners in every 1of my other leagues lol. I'm gonna have to check his lineup every week now to make sure it doesn't happen again.