JRHrox Tue 12/26/23 12:02 AM

fleaflicker.com

Somehow it gave team Luks B and the Heartbreakers 15 starters when its only supposed to be 14 and the extra one was a 4th RB. This unfair to the other team West Canaan Coyotes. The extra mystery added spot showing in box score say it was RB Breece hall who scored 44 pts and Luke B won by 22. I'm pretty sure Luke B meant to play Hall but he shows as the extra one not Mostert Sanders or White so how do we fix this?

fleafounder Admin Thu 1/4/24 7:28 PM

Sorry for the delay -- we'll take a look.

That owner appears to have set a future lineup week 14 that included 3 RB starters when the league only allows a maximum of 2. Something isn't right.

JRHrox Fri 1/5/24 3:25 PM

Correct the question. Is how did it happen?

JRHrox Sat 1/6/24 12:58 PM

So do I have to wait another week for you to respond again?

JuryDuty Thu 1/11/24 11:14 AM

Most likely, you will not receive a response. Best case scenario, the glitch will be found and fixed.

JRHrox Thu 1/11/24 12:04 PM

If it was a glitch. The guy might have been cheating and figured out how to do it himself lol.

Commenterry Tue 1/2/24 8:01 PM

It started happening in week 14. Didn't you notice it then? The weird thing is that it doesn't show as an empty slot in any other matchups, like I think it would if your settings were changed to allow this extra RB position. Luke B obviously is taking advantage of some kind of glitch. Didn't you confront them about it in week 14? If he didn't answer for it then, I would have kicked him out and not allowed him to continue to play. He continued doing it in weeks 15 and 16, but didn't in week 17 for some reason. It would be awesome if FF would step up and explain how they were able to do this!

At the very least you should use the FF feature to manually edit box scores and subtract the points that his highest scoring RB posted from his total in weeks 14, 15, and 16. You should have done this in-season so that he would have lost all those games and not even made it to the championship to begin with. There's no way you should honor those wins. If FF won't help you re-run the stats for those games, you should at least do it by hand and figure out who would have played in the championship game instead, and award whoever would have won with your league championship even if the site won't reflect that. No way this guy should get away with this.

JuryDuty Wed 1/3/24 10:17 AM

@JRHrox - You need to get to the bottom of this issue. The problem started in Week 1 when the offensive flex positions were above and below the WR position in different matchups, which is weird.

It is not a matter of who wins a league but of something being wrong with the Fleaflicker (FF) platform at least with regard to this league. If FF does not respond, take to Twitter or other social media.

JRHrox Wed 1/3/24 5:58 PM

JuryDuty I agree but with Fleaflicker support being non existent for the last year or 2 that's hard to do. That Luke B guy was in another league of mine I checked and that didn't happen in the other league just this one. Ironically he just dropped out of the other league where he had the worst record at 4-10 but stayed in this league which he got the championship.

Commenterry I run 16 leagues. I'm not gonna go through every game in every league every week to make sure all the lineups were set right. If I did that I wouldn't have time to keep track of and run my own 16 teams. It's up to the owners to keep track of their own teams ang games each week and if they see something strange or suspicious to bring it up and let me know. I only knew about the week 16 situation because the opposing owner did bring it up asking how did his opponent get to play an extra RB. The owners from the 2 previous weeks didn't notice it either or just decided not to say anything. I have no idea if Luke B hacked the system somehow and is responsible. I just know he never responded to any of the messages when it was brought up. I know if I was the one that had an extra player added to my lineup and I wasn't responsible for it happening I would be replying saying I dont know what happened but I didn't do it and am willing to do whatever is decided to fix it. Not just stay quiet and hop it all goes away and gets forgotten.

JRHrox Wed 1/3/24 6:04 PM

And the suggestion that I should just edit the box scores and remove his highest scoring RB each week. The extra spot in every game is always Breece Hall its not a random player each week. Any sane person knows they would be playing Breece Hall in every game over those other RBs that were playing. Not knowing if it was him hacking something somehow or the Fleaflicker system glitching makes it impossible to know what path to take to fix the situation.

JRHrox Wed 1/3/24 6:08 PM

The fact that it happened from weeks 14-16 then not in week 17 makes it seem like he was the one making it happen then didnt do it in week 17 since he knew everyone was watching for it now. But I cant prove that fact.

JRHrox Wed 1/3/24 6:23 PM

And once a team gets eliminated they usually dont worry about setting their lineup the following week knowing their season is over unless its a pay league where theres still a chance for a smaller prize amount. So If I adjust the scores and he lost and another team would have advanced they may have played a different lineup so can't just assume it would have went 1 way or the other.

JuryDuty Wed 1/3/24 6:28 PM

Hopefully, Fleaflicker will address the issue, which is bigger than the league at issue or any participant therein. Goodbye.

Commenterry Wed 1/3/24 10:59 PM

Ah I see. This is the only league I run, or even participate in, which has been running since 1986. The integrity of my league matters to me more than anything else fantasy football related. That's where I was coming from in my reply - league integrity. I barely have enough free time for one league, let alone 16. Wow. Sorry to have wasted your time. I hope FF steps in and helps you out.

JRHrox Wed 1/3/24 11:59 PM

Thats cool that you have been running the same league since 1986. That's also the year I began my Fantasy football career. I had just 1 league with mostly the same group of people as well but it was always redraft. In 2012 I lost my GF of 10 yrs to cancer I had a void in my life and filled it by starting up more leagues to keep myself busy. In 2014 I was introduced to the Dynasty format by a co-worker and fell in love with it decided to do only dynasty and drop redraft I asked every other league member to join me but most didn't want to do it so the "group" was broken up. I have plenty of new regulars in my multiple dynasty leagues some of them are pay leagues.

Commenterry Thu 1/4/24 1:24 AM

I tip my hat to you for being in so many leagues. That's amazing. Wow - really wild that we started playing in the same year. How random is that? My league has always been dynasty / keeper. Back in the day we ran it very differently than we do now (we had player contracts for instance with a salary cap), and there was very little player turnover from year to year so it was more like a dynasty league. These days we're a keeper league that is closer to modern NFL. On average, an NFL team sees about 55% player retention from season to season. My league can keep a max of 21 players out of a total roster size of 36, so we're doing about 58% retention from season to season. It helps to make drafts, and the league as a whole, more interesting, in my opinion. In any event, sorry about your girlfriend. Glad you filled the void with fantasy football and not something more self-destructive. Keep on keeping on!

JRHrox Thu 12/28/23 8:51 PM

Thanks for the help Fleaflicker! Support ain't worth a crap anymore.

JuryDuty Tue 1/2/24 2:46 PM

The same thing happened in another week for this owner fleaflicker.com

Did you change the positional settings mid-year as the location of the flex-player seems to have migrated up-and-down the screen for this owner, which is also odd?

NOTE: I did not look at the rosters for other owners so they may have had similar anomalies.

JRHrox Tue 1/2/24 4:35 PM

That is weird nothing was changed as far as roster settings. Maybe that guy has some secret and knows how to hack it. He never responded once to the message. He ended up winning the Championship too and I didn't congratulate him like I did for owners in every 1of my other leagues lol. I'm gonna have to check his lineup every week now to make sure it doesn't happen again.