FleaMod Admin Mon 6/17/13 2:14 PM

With the release of our new design, we are completely phasing out the native iPhone (iOS) app. We now have a brand new mobile interface with all site options.

On your mobile device or tablet, just visit fleaflicker.com. You can even add an icon to your home screen.

As always, we want to hear your feedback. Please e-mail us directly at fleaflicker.com if you have any concerns and we'll help you get started.

ModiinMonsters Wed 7/24/13 2:02 PM

I do not see how to change it to mobile on my ipad. Please help

ModiinMonsters Wed 7/24/13 2:06 PM

Do I have to buy Fleaflicker pro for this?

FleaMod Admin Wed 7/24/13 2:13 PM

No, scroll all the way down and you'll see a mobile/desktop toggle. We optimize it for your tablet device however. You may need to wait if you just switched from mobile to desktop or vice versa in the same session in a short period of time.

ModiinMonsters Wed 7/24/13 2:24 PM

I don't see the toggle on my ipad

ModiinMonsters Wed 7/24/13 10:45 PM

I still do not see the toggle on my ipad. Could someone help?

FleaMod Admin Thu 7/25/13 2:39 PM

Yes, please e-mail us and we'll show you a workaround for your device. fleaflicker.com

joe5370 Wed 6/26/13 11:35 PM

stop the iphone BS when you need and android app. you do not need to reply "we are definitely working on it for this year" i have heard that excuse before. get it done.

hussharb Sun 7/21/13 11:07 AM

Did you not read what they wrote? There is no app. It's a device aware site.

joe5370 Sun 7/21/13 3:46 PM

Apparently I do not know what that means, please explain. I am an app or no app kind of a guy and I do not get into the technical side of things. With that said I have no idea what your post means besides there is no app.

FleaMod Admin Sun 7/21/13 4:00 PM

Joe - e-mail us at fleaflicker.com and we can help you personally. Please include your mobile device the OS and browser/version you use, so we can best get you started.

joe5370 Sun 7/21/13 9:56 PM

I think I got it. after the post I decided to look into it more. it went directly to my league! I sincerely apologize for being negative about the subject, the new platform seems nice! Thank you for the support and I know feel comfortable moving my leagues to your site!

joe5370 Sun 7/21/13 9:57 PM

And Hussharb, Thank you for pointing this out even if that isnt what you meant to do.

BGottschalk Thu 9/5/13 10:22 PM

Not sure about the mobile site. Seems very clunky and hard to get at what I want to see. Have to scroll and scroll to see the current stats on my players. I think a dedicated app would make better use of the device. Just my 2 cents.

BrianS69 Thu 9/5/13 11:08 PM

I am not able to view the activity tab on my phone (HTC EVO, android 4.1). I can view the league and my team with no problems. New activity had happened but all I saw on my phone was 3 ads. I was able to view it later on my desktop fine.

FleaMod Admin Thu 9/5/13 11:10 PM

We're aware of that issue that sometimes crops up on the activity page. Please toggle to desktop for that page in the interim while we work on getting it fixed.

ismith3 Sun 9/8/13 3:26 AM

bring back the app.... THIS SUCKS!!

RowTahd Sun 9/8/13 9:14 PM

This is my first year using FleaFlicker. With no app, this will be my last.

michaelprashaw Thu 9/19/13 9:51 AM

I agree. The mobile/desktop site on the phone is difficult to use. It seems like I have to click about 5 different things before I can finally see the scores of my game or other games happening. Take a look at ESPN's app or NFL's app for fantasy. Much easier to use.