FleaMod Admin Mon 6/17/13 2:14 PM

With the release of our new design, we are completely phasing out the native iPhone (iOS) app. We now have a brand new mobile interface with all site options.

On your mobile device or tablet, just visit fleaflicker.com. You can even add an icon to your home screen.

As always, we want to hear your feedback. Please e-mail us directly at fleaflicker.com if you have any concerns and we'll help you get started.

Civilmack Tue 12/2/14 10:10 AM

Using my iPhone, I'm not able to manipulate playoff seeding. This feature doesn't seem to work in mobile or desktop mode.

FleaMod Admin Tue 12/2/14 12:08 PM

We use a drag and drop feature there, so unfortunately it won't work with a touch device. You can do one of the following:

1) Use a device, such as a PC, when you can to make these changes.

2) If No. 1 is not a viable option, when signed into the site as commissioner, send an e-mail to fleaflicker.com and we'll change it to the specifications you want.

These are limitations we're aware of (all drag and drop features that depend on that function throughout the site like this and Edit Regular Season Schedule, etc., won't work for now on touch devices).

However, it is an enhancement we realize is important for us to change and hope to have it implemented sooner than later.

abdarch Wed 9/10/14 4:24 PM

How do I add an icon to my home screen on my phone?

FleaMod Admin Thu 9/11/14 9:29 AM

When you're on the website on the device, your browser should have a bookmark icon somewhere to add to the home screen at the bottom. It would depend on the browser and version you're using on the device. Thanks.

PatsFanAllDay Wed 8/27/14 5:43 PM

Thanks! I was wondering how to get something on my mobile device! Thanks again :D:D!

redxj99 Sat 8/23/14 5:05 PM

What?! Everyone loves apps. Mobile sites are the old way of doing this. Tell 2010 I said hi.

ESPN-comparison Wed 8/27/14 2:46 PM

Yeah, I think Mark Zuckerberg came to this realization a few years back. techcrunch.com

GG27 Sat 8/23/14 8:03 AM

do you have an app on the google play store

FleaMod Admin Sat 8/23/14 3:22 PM

We do not currently. If you visit the site from your Android device and bookmark it to the home screen, it will optimize to the device you're using. Thank you.

Brian_Reher Sun 4/20/14 2:23 AM

I like your mobile site, but an app gives me quicker access. Is there any way you can incorperate this for IOS for my friends and Android for me?

FleaMod Admin Mon 4/21/14 8:54 AM

Thanks for your kind words. Try bookmarking the site to your home screen if you have not already.

It gives you an experience with no glitches, video pop-up ads, all free, seamless integration of device recognition, and very fast load times. However, we have not ruled out native apps (your initial question) down the line or bringing the iOS back.

But for now, we are concentrating on other large-scale site enhancements like (the mobile one last year) and believe we're ahead of the curve.

Thank you for your loyalty. We will continue to provide you updates.

goducks2006 Fri 12/13/13 4:02 AM

The mobile site is horrible on my iPhone, can't even view benched players or make roster changes

MaT462 Thu 10/24/13 11:21 PM

How do u create an icon to add to the home screen on iOS?

FleaMod Admin Fri 10/25/13 7:03 AM

If you're using iOS7, go to the default browser icons on the bottom of the page and the button to select is in the middle, to the right of the next button, (it looks like an upside down rectangle with an arrow point up->click that->"Add to Home Screen" --

On older iOS versions you select the button in the middle too of the browser and it looks like an arrow moving forward->again... click Add to Home Screen.

CodyPeterson Sat 11/2/13 1:28 PM

Just to elaborate on the mods comment, It took me a minute to figure this out since I never use safari(since google chrome is superior ha).

If you're using iOS7, Open Safari go to the fleaflicker.com website and log in. Then select the button on the bottom row in the center, to the right of the next button, (it looks like a rectangle with an arrow pointing up->click that->"Add to Home Screen" --

On older iOS versions you select the button in the middle too of the browser and it looks like an arrow moving forward->again... click Add to Home Screen.