FleaMod Admin Mon 6/17/13 2:14 PM

With the release of our new design, we are completely phasing out the native iPhone (iOS) app. We now have a brand new mobile interface with all site options.

On your mobile device or tablet, just visit fleaflicker.com. You can even add an icon to your home screen.

As always, we want to hear your feedback. Please e-mail us directly at fleaflicker.com if you have any concerns and we'll help you get started.

sleepyjim Fri 9/20/13 1:30 PM

I love it, works greay so far!

Jim

PEP17 Thu 9/19/13 11:42 PM

PEP17

[Deleted User] Thu 9/19/13 12:37 AM

Hey the only problem I have is no zoom feature on the mobile app. So it's kinda hard to click on some icon like news icon for players.

FleaMod Admin Thu 9/19/13 9:42 AM

Try toggling to the desktop view on the bottom if you do want the zoom feature. It will have a mobile and a desktop button side by side on the bottom; just tap the desktop button.

TeamRealtree Thu 9/12/13 3:37 PM

One thing that I dislike is the news icon next to a player is very small. There is no option to zoom in with the mobile site. So it sometimes takes me several clicks and going to the wrong link before I can see news on a player. Possibly make these larger or something for the mobile site?

FleaMod Admin Thu 9/12/13 4:12 PM

Good suggestion. What you can do is toggle to desktop view and stretch it out to zoom. Desktop view is a toggle on the bottom of the page between Mobile/Desktop and can help you in the interim there.

TeamRealtree Thu 9/12/13 4:55 PM

Oh ok great tip. Just tried it and that helps a ton. Thanks!

jferg0868 Thu 9/12/13 12:02 PM

I prefer an app!

FleaMod Admin Thu 9/12/13 1:24 PM

Thanks for the feedback, but can you let us know why you prefer an app so we can tailor our mobile site more towards your liking given the chance?

jferg0868 Sun 9/15/13 1:32 PM

The mobile site is great. I just prefer using an app.

LupulFiasco Sat 2/8/14 11:06 AM

An app is better in my opinion because we can get push notifications for various alerts (messages, add/drops, roster reminders, injuries)

Just my two cents.

jferg0868 Thu 9/12/13 12:00 PM

[Deleted]

rickyecu30 Sat 8/24/13 1:00 PM

So is there an app or not for fleaflicker??

olduke Sat 8/24/13 1:36 PM

[Deleted]

FleaMod Admin Sat 8/24/13 1:37 PM

Even better than the mobile app. The mobile-optimized app is something we put our time and resources into and tested it specifically for all devices (Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry, Tablets, Mobile Smartphones) and it will recognize your device and give you all the functionality you need.

The native app was limited in functionality. Bookmark it to your homescreen and you'll have a new high resolution icon that you can use for Fleaflicker. No upgrades, no glitches, all free with no fees and you can even toggle it to desktop view at the bottom if you wish.

Let us know your thoughts by contacting us directly as your feedback is valued and important. Thanks and we hope you enjoy it.

ModiinMonsters Thu 7/25/13 5:38 PM

Thanks Hal, but the live draft still does not work

FleaMod Admin Thu 7/25/13 5:55 PM

The live draft is still not supported yet with mobile/tablet devices. We addressed it here, thanks: fleaflicker.com