budlee1979 Thu 4/7/11 10:47 PM

Hello. I have seen several instances where people have had a claim during the week and when we put in another one we can't see in the claim list, it just shows past claims and it's greyed out. So you can put a price or see your claims, does that make sense? How is that suppose to work?

[Deleted User] Fri 4/8/11 8:58 AM

The ones that are greyed out are processed ones or invalidated ones. Look to the right of the greyed out one, if invalidated ISN'T there it was processed. Most league go with a 24 to 48 hour process.

Also somebody else might have claimed the player, this will so in the front office as "The Player You Had For A Claim Is No Longer Claimable"

If this doesn't answer your question, take a screen shot and post i, so we can see

Rick

budlee1979 Fri 4/8/11 3:34 PM

That's not exactly the issue we are seeing from everyone. If I pick up a guy off waivers early in the week I see him in the list and can adjust the amount I want to bid. But, we are seeing later this week if we put in a claim we cannot see them in our waiver list and we cannot place a bid amount. It only shows an entry for place waiver bids, I think it's a bug with the system?

BeeRock Thu 10/19/23 7:21 AM

Same thing is happening to me. Only one waiver request is showing. It wasn't like this earlier in the season I reset my phone, looked for a fleaflicker update in my app store and nothing works. Says I have 3 waiver request but there's only one showing and then, if I delete the one that's showing, all waiver requests are gone.

fleafounder Admin Thu 10/19/23 9:05 AM

Thanks we’ll take a look