budlee1979 Thu 4/7/11 10:47 PM

Hello. I have seen several instances where people have had a claim during the week and when we put in another one we can't see in the claim list, it just shows past claims and it's greyed out. So you can put a price or see your claims, does that make sense? How is that suppose to work?

fleafounder Admin Sun 4/10/11 6:38 PM

That screen doesn't always show every single past waiver claim. There's a technical reason for this but suffice to say it won't list all your past claims.

I'll add a note to fix it down the line if we can.

budlee1979 Sun 4/10/11 9:49 PM

Hi. The problem is we can't see any new claims we put in after the first one. We don't need to see the old ones, but we need to see the ones we put in so we can adjust the bid amount, etc. After the first one people did last week they could not see any new waivers they put in.

[Deleted User] Sun 4/10/11 10:39 PM

ahhh, your league is setup for blind bids, means you CAN'T see other owners bids. Say Weaver was on the wire and you bid 20, well another owner hit the bid for 30, your bid is nil. You don't see his bid until he gets the claim and its shown in the front office

[Deleted User] Sun 4/10/11 10:43 PM

fleaflicker.com

see where the owner got the claim for $7?? up too six owners could have bid before that, but he nor the other owners would know that

[Deleted User] Sun 4/10/11 10:51 PM

Here is how it works:

We released a new feature today that allows waiver claims to be resolved using a blind bid auction instead of (often rank-based) priority.

How it works

In the past claims for the same player were awarded to the team with the best waiver position.

Now you can use a blind-bid auction system. Here, players are awarded to the team that submits the highest bid (if there is a tie, the player will be awarded to the team with the worst rank). Each time one of your claims is processed, the bid amount will be deducted from your remaining budget.

How to set it up

Edit your league's waiver claim options and select the initial budget for each team (also editable on a team-by-team basis throughout the year).

You can manage your claims as usual on your team's waiver claims page.

How to test it out

If you are curious as to how this works or you want to help test this for football, create a baseball league. The waiver options are exactly the same as in football.

Let us know if there are any problems or if you have any suggestions.

Thanks.

budlee1979 Tue 4/12/11 10:03 PM

I thought I had it set to blind bid, like we did for our football league. I asked the rest of the league to let me know if they can now see their own waiver claims and bids and if not I'll let you know. Thanks.

budlee1979 Tue 4/19/11 9:33 PM

Thank you, I have confirmed this is now fixed!!! :-)

[Deleted User] Fri 4/8/11 3:44 PM

Put in a help call for you

Rick

[Deleted User] Fri 4/8/11 3:44 PM

Make sure to pay attention to your e-mail as they might answer directly

budlee1979 Fri 4/8/11 3:45 PM

Thank you!

[Deleted User] Fri 4/8/11 6:03 PM

They are looking into it right now Steve

budlee1979 Sat 4/9/11 8:34 AM

Thank you.

budlee1979 Sat 4/9/11 8:40 AM

I did receive an email they were looking into the issue

[Deleted User] Sat 4/9/11 9:46 AM

yw

[Deleted User] Fri 4/8/11 8:58 AM

The ones that are greyed out are processed ones or invalidated ones. Look to the right of the greyed out one, if invalidated ISN'T there it was processed. Most league go with a 24 to 48 hour process.

Also somebody else might have claimed the player, this will so in the front office as "The Player You Had For A Claim Is No Longer Claimable"

If this doesn't answer your question, take a screen shot and post i, so we can see

Rick

budlee1979 Fri 4/8/11 3:34 PM

That's not exactly the issue we are seeing from everyone. If I pick up a guy off waivers early in the week I see him in the list and can adjust the amount I want to bid. But, we are seeing later this week if we put in a claim we cannot see them in our waiver list and we cannot place a bid amount. It only shows an entry for place waiver bids, I think it's a bug with the system?

BeeRock Thu 10/19/23 7:21 AM

Same thing is happening to me. Only one waiver request is showing. It wasn't like this earlier in the season I reset my phone, looked for a fleaflicker update in my app store and nothing works. Says I have 3 waiver request but there's only one showing and then, if I delete the one that's showing, all waiver requests are gone.

fleafounder Admin Thu 10/19/23 9:05 AM

Thanks we’ll take a look