runner15 Tue 4/5/16 8:49 PM

It would be great to get some sort of API. I read here: fleaflicker.com that you are working on XML/JSON exports, which would be great, but when would that be coming out, because you said you were working on them a year ago.

I would like to work with data with my leagues. Looking at stats and my players/roster in my own app, because your site does not have stats or anything like that. It would be great to have an easy way to get all the data in one place to be able to work with it.

Thanks

AweiN Wed 6/28/23 8:57 AM

Any updates on exports of league data? Even to excel for now?

Nabil Tue 6/14/16 3:15 PM

+1 For API

Would love to be able to pull league data into our league's Slack channel to augment the experience (chatbot that can read rosters, send notifications when players are injured, machine generated s*** talking etc...)

API would also allow external developers expose apps built on top of fleaflicker data like custom stats, summary generators, the sky is the limit.

FleaflickerT Admin Wed 4/6/16 11:31 AM

Hello!

We have had a good amount of other work prioritized higher than the export feeds, but we do still have that as a feature we plan to add in the future. I will make sure your request is captured. Thanks for reaching out to us!

runner15 Wed 4/6/16 12:40 PM

Do you have an estimated timetable or anything on when something like this will be available?

Thanks!

mediocreteam Fri 9/2/16 6:18 PM

Any update on a possible timetable??

OPABrawl Tue 8/21/18 4:32 PM

efcruzata88 Sat 8/15/20 11:26 PM

spaceclamz Mon 8/24/20 4:25 PM