FleaMod Admin Fri 9/3/10 12:45 PM

You can now replicate scoring rules over from one league to another league.

You do not have to be commissioner of the league to transfer the scoring rules either, you just need to be a part of the league.

To use another league's scoring rules for your new or existing league, do the following: Commish Options>Edit Scoring Rules>From Another League

Please let us know how you like it or if you run into any scoring-related bugs with it.

Volt Fri 9/3/10 2:37 PM

Finally, a worthwhile addition. Would have been nice to have a little earlier in the preseason, but oh well.

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY DOING SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY UPGRADES THE SITE!!! Now get back to work and improve the email draft (time limits, etc), add transaction limits, let us sort our leagues, add a special commish announcement board for the leagues and let us clear message boards without leaving [deleted] everywhere.

fleafounder Admin Fri 9/3/10 6:11 PM

I can probably do a few those pretty quickly.

luke1982 Sat 9/4/10 4:21 AM

and the android app?

Volt Sat 9/4/10 8:30 AM

Well, a couple of the things listed were requested a couple of years ago so if they can be added quickly it would be nice. A commish announcement board would be really nice for the leagues where I have different rules and odd setups. That way I don't have to go back through 30 pages of messages and find where I posted the rules.

Volt Fri 9/17/10 1:57 PM

So, are there any plans on actually doing those things that you said you could do pretty quickly?