FleaMod Admin Sun 3/4/12 3:01 PM

We just rolled out and are now supporting Total Roto Leagues and Total Points Leagues for MLB. All sports will be supported soon and we are actively working on and developing transaction counters, game limits, Roto H2H Leagues and Roto H2H Most Leagues. We'll keep you all updated. For now, enjoy the new Total Roto and new Total Points leagues we just deployed.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you or help set your league up.

[Deleted User] Sun 2/3/13 1:16 AM

Any update on if and when Roto H2H will be available? Dying to get my league switched and set up for the new season. Thanks

[Deleted User] Mon 11/26/12 5:47 PM

"All sports will be supported soon and we are actively working on and developing transaction counters, game limits, Roto H2H Leagues and Roto H2H Most Leagues. We'll keep you all updated."

Any new updates on if and when these will be available? I know you're shooting for or were shooting for the start of baseball season, but I'm getting antsy here. I'm dying to convert my current Roto league to H2H Roto... :)

[Deleted User] Sat 12/8/12 11:31 AM

Anything new here?

[Deleted User] Tue 1/8/13 2:12 PM

I know it's early in the new year. But just anxious about possible new features. I keep getting bugged about my baseball league. When's roto h2h coming and game counters? Just wondering if there is anything new to report. Trying to plan for our draft and find replacement owners but really can't do anything until we know what the exact set up is going to be. Thanks guys... :)

[Deleted User] Fri 11/9/12 8:26 PM

Roto H2H leagues, game limits? Are these going to be available for the start of the MLB season? I have a Total Roto League I want to convert to H2H if and when possible. Thanks

Dom Sun 3/25/12 8:54 PM

When will we be able to switch a league from points to Roto?

[Deleted User] Tue 3/6/12 3:17 PM

How do you switch a league over to a roto league?

FleaMod Admin Tue 3/6/12 3:26 PM

We'll have that option available shortly. You'll be able to click a button and it will convert your league. It's not live yet, though. In the interim, send your league ID and your request to our e-mail and we'll try and get it done within the next few days or so, but no promises.

[Deleted User] Tue 3/6/12 3:51 PM

I'm really waiting for the H2H each. I was just curious as I didn't see any way to make a switch. I'd line to see how one looks and works before I switch my current one.

barryb1 Sun 3/4/12 3:36 PM

what are total roto leagues?

FleaMod Admin Sun 3/4/12 3:37 PM

Traditional rotisserie leagues where you accrue points for the total season based on your category standing.

FleaMod Admin Sun 3/4/12 3:39 PM

So if you are playing in a 5x5 Total Roto League, you will have 10 categories -- Batting Average, Home Runs, Runs, RBIs, SB, Strikeouts, Wins, Saves, ERA, WHIP.

You gain points based on your ranking in that category. The better you are in that category, the most points you will get. The points are based on how many teams are in your league.

deen Sun 3/4/12 6:57 PM

Roto H2H and Roto Most, does that mean H2H each category and H2H Most Category?

I know what roto is, just never seen it advertised as Roto H2H and Roto Most.

FleaMod Admin Sun 3/4/12 7:40 PM

There are two types of roto leagues we have yet to roll out: Roto H2H Most and Roto H2H Each. You go up against an opponent every week in both. In Roto Most, if you win more categories you get a 1-0 record for the week on the standings page. In Roto Each, you play your opponent in every category (like Most) but each category counts cumulatively towards your overall record in the standings. So in Roto Each if we played each other in a 5x5 league and I won 9 of 10 categories, I go 9-1 on the standings page; you, 1-9. In Roto Most, I'd just go to 1-0 there.

deen Sun 3/4/12 7:49 PM

Yeah, thats how I play on yahoo in cat leagues but its not called roto h2h its just h2h on yahoo..Thats why I was confused..

Got it, thanks.

deen Sun 3/4/12 7:50 PM

5x5 is standard, are we going to be able to make custom changes to something like 8x8?

FleaMod Admin Sun 3/4/12 8:46 PM

Yes, you can go ahead and make those changes now if you want to play Total Rotisserie (entire season). When we roll out the other formats (hopefully by the end of March), you'll be able to customize any of the categories like you can now to make it anything you want. There are really no limitations on categories like other sites.

Dom Tue 3/6/12 11:20 AM

Thankyou Flea Team!

[Deleted User] Sat 3/17/12 4:17 PM

Under this set up, the league would really only need one division and there are no playoffs?

Dom Sat 3/17/12 10:28 PM

In "total" Rotisserie there is no playoff. Your team accumulates stats for the whole year. Your yearly stats are ranked against the yearly stats from all the teams in your league.

[Deleted User] Sat 3/17/12 10:31 PM

In that kind of league you would only need 1 division than?

Dom Sun 3/18/12 8:38 AM

Yes, 1 division.