FleaMod Admin Sun 3/4/12 3:01 PM

We just rolled out and are now supporting Total Roto Leagues and Total Points Leagues for MLB. All sports will be supported soon and we are actively working on and developing transaction counters, game limits, Roto H2H Leagues and Roto H2H Most Leagues. We'll keep you all updated. For now, enjoy the new Total Roto and new Total Points leagues we just deployed.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you or help set your league up.

[Deleted User] Mon 11/26/12 5:47 PM

"All sports will be supported soon and we are actively working on and developing transaction counters, game limits, Roto H2H Leagues and Roto H2H Most Leagues. We'll keep you all updated."

Any new updates on if and when these will be available? I know you're shooting for or were shooting for the start of baseball season, but I'm getting antsy here. I'm dying to convert my current Roto league to H2H Roto... :)

[Deleted User] Sat 12/8/12 11:31 AM

Anything new here?

[Deleted User] Tue 1/8/13 2:12 PM

I know it's early in the new year. But just anxious about possible new features. I keep getting bugged about my baseball league. When's roto h2h coming and game counters? Just wondering if there is anything new to report. Trying to plan for our draft and find replacement owners but really can't do anything until we know what the exact set up is going to be. Thanks guys... :)