FleaMod Admin Mon 6/17/13 2:14 PM

With the release of our new design, we are completely phasing out the native iPhone (iOS) app. We now have a brand new mobile interface with all site options.

On your mobile device or tablet, just visit fleaflicker.com. You can even add an icon to your home screen.

As always, we want to hear your feedback. Please e-mail us directly at fleaflicker.com if you have any concerns and we'll help you get started.

DillonJLowery Mon 6/6/16 2:31 PM

seriously. we need an app or we have to move our league elsewhere.

Kevin_Malone Wed 9/21/16 4:20 PM

why?

captblack13 Thu 9/29/16 12:34 AM

push notififactions, easier to navigate interface, not having to rely on safari, and also not having to rely on emails for notifications.

Kevin_Malone Thu 9/29/16 9:48 AM

you should move your league elsewhere.

I have alerts for fleaflicker emails so i got notified on trade offers and trades up for review. sorry you have to rely on safari, you should consider a superior browser.. havent had any issues navigating the interface when set on the mobile browswer. looks just like an app would.

Kevin_Malone Thu 9/29/16 9:48 AM

you should move your league elsewhere.

I have alerts for fleaflicker emails so i got notified on trade offers and trades up for review. sorry you have to rely on safari, you should consider a superior browser.. havent had any issues navigating the interface when set on the mobile browswer. looks just like an app would.

Run_CMC Wed 6/28/17 10:17 PM

The iPhone & Android apps are dropping this summer.

JohnDiaz Thu 8/3/17 2:12 PM

You should definitely move your league elsewhere. Like MachineGunKevin, I get email alerts with every significant thing that happens in my league, and the email links directly to my league site. The interface is extremely easy to use on the mobile device; I'm unclear how it could be any easier. Safari could be one of the worst browsers possible to use. An app is definitely not essential.