danguilm Mon 9/5/05 5:39 PM

We switched from ESPN to Fleaflicker and I like the set-up so far, but there are a few things that I still don't know. 1) When do I set the draft order? We drew it already and I'd like to input it the same way. We have a draft at 10:10pm ET tonight. 2) If someone is unable to show up, will it be a problem to have their spots auto-picked? As the commish, can I accelerate the clock on their pick to make it go faster? 3) Where is the person's email address located in the profile? I was hoping to be able to send emails out seperate from the site and didn't see theemail listed anywhere. 4) Is there a player news service, similar to something on yahoo or Fanball on the site? I love alot of your functionality, but didn't see a news feed or depth chart list, etc. Please email me if you can - thanks! Derek danguilm@comcast.net

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/7/05 3:11 PM

As promised, you can now send private messages to other members of your league. From the message board, click the "Send Private Message" link. Or, from any team page (in your league), expand the "Team Information" box and click on the envelope icon next to the owner's name. Some owners may choose to disable private messaging, in which case you will be unable to reach them using this feature.