danguilm Mon 9/5/05 5:39 PM

We switched from ESPN to Fleaflicker and I like the set-up so far, but there are a few things that I still don't know. 1) When do I set the draft order? We drew it already and I'd like to input it the same way. We have a draft at 10:10pm ET tonight. 2) If someone is unable to show up, will it be a problem to have their spots auto-picked? As the commish, can I accelerate the clock on their pick to make it go faster? 3) Where is the person's email address located in the profile? I was hoping to be able to send emails out seperate from the site and didn't see theemail listed anywhere. 4) Is there a player news service, similar to something on yahoo or Fanball on the site? I love alot of your functionality, but didn't see a news feed or depth chart list, etc. Please email me if you can - thanks! Derek danguilm@comcast.net

Jeff714s Tue 9/6/05 12:33 PM

Another question on draft order, i am in a private league and was wondering if I want an random draft order instead of me ordering them out. Does the cpu do that for you? Thanks