sandbulte Wed 12/31/14 1:49 PM

Will it be possible to start the 2015 season without holding the 2015 rookie draft until the summer? I'd like to have the WW be accessible as soon as possible but still allow 2015 draft picks to be traded on the site. Last year I had to keep an Excel file log and send it out with every trade involving 2014 picks (20+ between Feb and Aug) which was an inconvenience for all involved.

Any chance this will be remedied in 2015?

sandbulte Fri 1/2/15 3:55 PM

In doing step #1 won't that remove the 2015 draft picks from the site since the system will consider the draft complete and rosters set for the 2015 season? I believe I did this last year as the work around to holding the draft later but wanting FA to begin with the new league year. It came with the downside of me having to track draft picks on the side. This is what I would like to avoid doing again in 2015 if possible. Thank you.

FleaMod Admin Fri 1/2/15 5:53 PM

Yes, the 2015 picks would be removed because you're opening the players pool by telling the system you 'drafted.'

You would have to track this year's picks manually if you did that.

Hopefully down the line we can have something in place to support both opening the player pool and the current year's picks. Thanks.

sandbulte Mon 1/5/15 5:02 PM

That would be awesome. Thanks for the swift replies.

IBBran Tue 2/10/15 11:22 AM

Are you saying that if I activate the 2015 season, the 2015 rookie draft picks would disappear? So I should wait to activate the 2015 season until after our rookie draft?

FleaMod Admin Tue 2/10/15 11:23 AM

No, they will not disappear unless you open free agency in the player's pool -- that user is referring to something else.