TDRockers Wed 10/20/21 10:43 PM

News flash comes out that a player suddenly became "OUT" ? Which leagues of yours is he in? Do y have very many leagues?

Uh oh .....................

So simple, a "search" box at the top of the main page. Type in a player name. Every league that player is in becomes highlighted. Now you know every league of yours that you need to move that guy in.

Best FF tweek ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST bring this up again. It is a no-brainer. We need this. All FF sites need this.

I want it called the "TD-TAB"

It would save about 2,000,000 Fantasy football man-hours per week in those 90 minutes before the noon games start.

Rosters trainwrecked with "Q" players turned "OUT" would become obsolete (except for abandoned teams)

TDRockers Wed 10/20/21 10:45 PM

Who's with me?

JR4x4 Thu 10/21/21 7:06 AM

ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. Best improvement ever made!! It takes many many hours to check a single player league by league just to bench him. For people who manage a lot of leagues, like I do, it becomes a tough and bored task since the pace of injuries became insane. I will end up without making any change in my lineups and losing interest in the game.

Put a "TD-TAB" in your life, FF would be much more fun

TDRockers Sat 10/23/21 1:13 PM

Has this forum been abandoned?

JRHrox Sat 11/13/21 4:37 PM

Get an account with Fantasy Pros it does this job for you with the feature called Multi-League Assistant plus many more features. There's a fee to add multiple leagues unless you join it before the season starts and they always have a deal where you just join one of those daily fantasy sites like Fanduel or Draft Kings and just deposit $10 and you get the Fantasy pros deal for free for the season and they do it every year.

JRHrox Wed 3/2/22 2:06 AM

Did you guys get an acct with Fantasy Pros yet? Lol