MonteM Mon 11/2/20 6:20 PM

I like the idea of awarding points for Receivers catching a % of their targets. However, I don't think our league would want the stat unless there was a 5 target minimum. Any chance that could be added?

MonteM Mon 4/26/21 5:34 PM

I think this idea should really be looked at. Having a required amount of targets before getting points for catching a % makes sense.

Yami-Ron Wed 4/28/21 6:06 AM

You could do this with the extra points filters.

X extra points when total Target % Caught is greater than or equal to L

-X extra points when total Targets is between 1 and 4 (inclusive)

Hope this helps.

MonteM Wed 4/28/21 3:35 PM

I want to give 0.5 points for 70% catch rate, 80%, 90%, 100% so that the maximum extra points is 2. I don't want this option unless the player has 5+ targets. So you're suggestion wouldn't work. I appreciate the effort.

MonteM Wed 4/28/21 3:46 PM

The problem with what you suggest is that receivers could get negative points if they only had 1-4 targets and caught 0, 1 or 2. I don't want negative points, just a small bonus for high catch rates (after 5 targets).

Yami-Ron Thu 4/29/21 7:40 AM

I suggest that you use Drops as a small negative stat because catch opportunity is really up to the quarterback.

MonteM Thu 4/29/21 5:39 PM

We give 0.2 for catches and -1 for drops. They should add minimum targets for the catch % and they should add the option for getting punt yards downed inside the 20 (downed at 1 max 19 minimum). Other than that, the scoring on Fleaflicker is top notch.

noitankcapflow Thu 4/29/21 8:12 PM

you wonder why deimals suck at f