bpolly Fri 6/25/21 10:28 AM

Hi, I’ve been a Fleaflicker user for dynasty fantasy football for the past 4 years, and I have a couple improvements that are super important to fantasy that I’m hoping Fleaflicker can accommodate.

1. Player Profile - on the app when a player profile is opened and I toggle stats to previous seasons the stats summary updates every column except rank. It is very important to see how a player finished at their position in previous seasons. Also it is currently impossible to see how a RB finished in receiving totals on the player profile. I like the stat summary at the top of the profile, but it would be great to see the stat totals summed at the bottom of the profile for every stat column.

2. Historical Stats - The app currently only shows past stats through last season! This severely limits resources when it comes to research and evaluating a player over the years. I would think keeping the past 5 seasons worth of stats is essential and this is something I routinely have to leave the Fleaflicker app or site for in search of data. I understand holding that much data on the app may be an issue but I really think this is important for Fleaflicker.

I hope this request makes it way to the powers that be because the few improvements listed above would be huge for the upcoming fantasy football season. Please let me know if you have any questions or need clarification.

Thanks,

Brett