gameaholica Thu 8/11/11 4:53 AM

For example... I had a hunch by the trade two owners are trying to pass through, along with the fact they chase every new owner away by filing complaints against them that these two were the same person:

hannelex

and

bigdawgishere

sure enough they are in all of the same leagues, they login at the same time, and they are currently making a huge lopsided trade in the Hall of Fame Dynasty league. I checked the first 7 or so leagues biddawgishere is in.. and all of them have the other owner as well.

Its players like this, that go unchecked by the people running this site that ruin Fleaflicker public leagues. Seems you could run a script to detect them before they ruin a league.

gameaholica Mon 4/2/12 1:45 PM

Just an update... figured out the commish was also the same person as the above two by comparing the team names and login times.

I was able to get him voted out, took over Commish, and kicked the other two cheating accounts.

Here is to having a fair league for a long time to come.

Killersquad Mon 10/31/11 1:37 PM

Check out todays transaction

15 Mins The commish has executed a trade.

15 Mins The fun Bunch Traded For Daniel Thomas RB MIA

15 Mins The fun Bunch Traded For Montario Hardesty RB CLE

15 Mins The fun Bunch Traded For Bernard Scott RB CIN

15 Mins The fun Bunch Traded For Mario Manningham WR NYG

15 Mins The fun Bunch Traded For Felix Jones RB DAL

15 Mins Twisted Tea Traded For Adrian Peterson RB MIN

15 Mins Twisted Tea Traded For Maurice Jones-Drew RB JAC

15 Mins Twisted Tea Traded For Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI

15 Mins A new trade is up for review. If you feel the trade is unfair, you may veto it. (Report cheating.)

[Deleted User] Wed 8/31/11 10:54 PM

Public leagues don't have Commish in chargem thus FF (Hal or Ori) has to address cheaters. Now if this league HAS a COmmish, then they usually let the commish handle it. If one of them is the COmmish, then you can file a complaint against them.

Rick

dtolbert Wed 8/31/11 1:07 PM

...and the answer is?

gameaholica Wed 8/31/11 7:08 PM

there never was an answer... I think Fleaflicker doesn't worry about the cheaters and leaves it up to the commishes to run the leagues and deal with cheaters. If you have a commish who is a cheater or allows it, then the only choice is to leave the league so they can have 2 people holding down 12 teams lol. I am sticking to this league as my team is dominating the cheaters... there were even rule changes made to lessen my strength of running backs, but I still think I can beat them.

dtolbert Thu 9/1/11 9:35 AM

That's fine. They should just post what the deal is though. If what you said is the direction they are taking...just confirm it!

gameaholica Thu 9/1/11 1:31 PM

the commish in this league, I don't think he is part of it, but I also know he wont do anything about it either. I reported them last year for the crap they were doing, u can only report them once; and nothing is being done about them.

gameaholica Mon 9/5/11 7:12 PM

25 Days Preseason 2011 MOLDVA MUD DAWGS Traded For 2012 1st round pick from POOR BOYS d

25 Days Preseason 2011 MOLDVA MUD DAWGS Traded For 2012 2nd round pick from POOR BOYS d

25 Days Preseason 2011 MOLDVA MUD DAWGS Traded For Mike Tolbert RB SD from POOR BOYS d

25 Days Preseason 2011 POOR BOYS d Traded For Calvin Johnson WR DET from MOLDVA MUD DAWGS

25 Days Preseason 2011 POOR BOYS d Traded For LeSean McCoy RB PHI from MOLDVA MUD DAWGS

25 Days Preseason 2011 POOR BOYS d Traded For DeSean Jackson WR PHI from MOLDVA MUD DAWGS

25 Days Preseason 2011 MOLDVA MUD DAWGS Traded For Shonn Greene RB NYJ from POOR BOYS d

25 Days Preseason 2011 POOR BOYS d Traded For Maurice Jones-Drew RB JAC from MOLDVA MUD DAWGS

25 Days Preseason 2011 MOLDVA MUD DAWGS Traded For Steve Johnson WR BUF from POOR BOYS d

25 Days Preseason 2011 MOLDVA MUD DAWGS Traded For Josh Freeman QB TB from POOR BOYS d

25 Days Preseason 2011 POOR BOYS d Traded For Aaron Rodgers QB GB from MOLDVA MUD DAWGS

25 Days Preseason 2011 MOLDVA MUD DAWGS Traded For Ray Rice RB BAL from POOR BOYS d

admin look at this trade, not to mention both owners teams are in ALL CAPS, they login at the same time, the one owners name is bigdawgishere, and then the other team has MUD DAWGS spelled in the same manner, also they both are in 10 or so of the same leagues making the same kind of trades. Please BAN one of the accounts to ruin the cheaters fun since he owns both of them.

gameaholica Sun 10/23/11 11:21 AM

bumping this up... POOR BOYS d just handed me my first loss with his team that was put together by obvious collusion/cheating. Admins, please check these guys out !! POOR BOYS in the trade picked up: Calvin Johnson, LeSean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, Maurice Jones Drew, Aaron Rodgers.... and only gave up Ray Rice, Josh Freeman, Steve Johnson, and Mike Tolbert.... and the draft picks where we keep 30 players is worthless.

gameaholica Sun 12/18/11 9:18 PM

here we are in week 15 and nothing has been done, both teams are playing each other this week, and of course the team on the losing side of the above trade is keeping key players on his bench to give the other team the win. I am pretty sure I get to play the cheater next week in the finale, wish me luck.

dtolbert Sat 12/24/11 9:22 AM

Yeah that's retarded. Hopefully no money is riding on it.

gameaholica Sat 12/24/11 12:24 PM

no $$, but I am playing the guy Poor Boys d who was on the "good" side of that trade, he beat me once already in the regular season. We will see. Also, they are in the same leagues... about 10 different leagues. I think they harass the other owners into quitting in those as well by filing complaints against them right away for no reason. They made 4 owners quit in the league I am in with them this way. I stay cuz I can beat them which I am sure makes them not happy... and then they do trades like that one to try lol.

noitankcapflow Fri 3/12/21 4:39 PM

yup anothe cherater in brady1212