Oak_Dawg Tue 8/16/22 6:22 PM

Is there a way to draft directly to taxi? As of now I have to have 5 free bench spots to draft and then move them to taxi.

However my taxi has room for all 5 guys.

MatthewChaves86 Fri 8/19/22 4:39 PM

This would be great! At a minimum, what if the formula that calculates available spots on the active roster for purposes of configuring draft picks available simply accounted for open spots altogether (whether on the active roster or Taxi)? Seems simple enough. I believe there is already a feature that allows you to choose not to count those Taxi or IR spots against the calculation.

As a workaround (this is my first season so not sure what would happen) but what would happen if your taxi was for 1st and 2nd year players only. In the offseason, you simply filled it with only the 1st and 2 year players from the previous season you intended to keep. Thus, when the draft rolls around, you actually have third year players on the Taxi (or does it boot them off) but it frees up those spots on your active bench to free up the draft picks?

And if it does not allow for the above, I suppose the commissioner could adjust the setting to allow for third year players too during the offseason (leading up to the draft). But these are just ideas for workarounds. I agree with you that they should not be necessary with a change by FF to the draft pick settings.