MaxwellHouse Fri 4/29/22 11:48 AM

Don't know why it took me so long to think of this, but we as Fleaflicker players have gone too long without a 'lounge/chatroom' environment where we can hang out together: Talk fantasy sports, recruit players, share info, all that good stuff in a way that isn't as compartmentalized as a message board.

So I'm creating the Fleaflicker Discord Server! For the uninitiated, Discord is... almost like a hyper-lean AOL, actually. You can create and join servers and configure them to a high degree, and it all runs real smooth. You can install it on your phone, computer, or just run it in the browser.

Message me for an invite (or just comment expressing interest below) and look forward to seeing you all there!

MyFFBonly Fri 4/29/22 6:23 PM

What happened to your profile? The landing-page shows many wins and losses. However, the individual years prior to 2022 show a record of 1-0 with years of inactivity before starting again.

noitankcapflow Sat 4/30/22 4:10 PM

what happened arrogance you always bll ouy other but cantca ll you seem that you love double triple account why cheat fbboly rabi zimmermen right