GreatestJudas Thu 5/24/18 5:14 PM

What's the chances of those ?

FleaflickerT Admin Mon 5/28/18 12:56 PM

Hello!

We're considering adding some new league types in the future but we don't have this on the immediate roadmap. There are workarounds that would allow you to run a best ball style league on our site in the meantime:

- Set up a league as either a head-to-head league, roto league or total points league

- Owners draft their players and set their roster for the first week (players may go direct to the bench after the draft so it's important to get them in the starting positions); up to the commish if teams have a bench with back-up players or not in case of injuries

- Each week after the Monday night game (and before Tuesday at 5AM ET), NFL commissioners can make any adjustments needed to each lineup to ensure the players with the highest number of points is in each starting position

One thing to keep in mind is that only head-to-head leagues allow commissioners to update the past box score after the week finalizes which could be important if there is an official scoring change they want reflected (or not reflected) in the point total.

Total points and roto leagues go all 17 weeks and teams play every other team in the league. Head-to-head match-ups are 1 vs. 1 team per week with a championship tournament at the end, the timing of which can be moved adjusted. If the tournament option is turned off, then it can go to Week 17. (And Week 17 can be made into a bye week if desired.)

Please email me back if you have additional questions or comments around this!

GreatestJudas Fri 5/1/20 6:18 PM

Two years. My god! My god!

LAStriker Fri 8/28/20 2:04 PM

well, it looks like it's been two years... what's the status on the best ball format? there is no way I would want to do the manual method mentioned above.

LAStriker Tue 8/31/21 11:18 AM

any updates on best ball? three years now...

chucklehead22 Mon 1/3/22 10:40 PM

Yes, checking again.

chucklehead22 Sun 9/11/22 7:32 PM

Looks like another year gone by for this....

noitankcapflow Mon 9/12/22 11:17 AM

highely suffest swt total poibnt with elimimnators style