FFCSR_Doug Fri 10/9/09 3:14 PM

Projections are now live across the site. You can view them on the following pages:

Team roster

Free agent (fantasy and actual stats)

League Matchup

Individual Game Box Score

Home Page > Stats Tab

These are predictions and are only a reference for helping you make a selection.

As always pass along suggestions for how we can improve. One thing we do plan on adding is the ability to filter free agents by fantasy points.

Chiefdustin Thu 12/17/09 7:18 PM

Averages please, this sucks.

deen Wed 11/18/09 8:50 AM

I'd like it if you switched back the oppossing team rankings the way it was...It was sooo much easier to follow when you could just see the player match up against the oppsoing DE and see what that defense was ranked against the run and pass..

But now it shows extra hocus pocus like yd/g, td/g and default fpts/g..

Dont get me wrong, im not bitching..But sometimes too much change isnt a good thing..Some things were fine just the way it was..

Wolfpacksr Wed 11/18/09 11:05 AM

I like the new rankings. The old rankings are based only on yards and not TDs. This gives a distorted picture. For instance, the Giants are ranked #2 against the pass, but they are giving up the 7th highest passing TDs. By display both yards and TDs, you get a better overall picture. I think the best stat is the average ff points allowed (which I think the default fpts/g is). I just wish it was based on each leagues indiviual scoring rules.

hurls Thu 11/19/09 7:31 PM

I LOVE the new rankings. Very innovative and different than any other FF site. Every week I wonder how other RB's have done against the teams my players are playing... now you've answered it. If anyone ridicules this feature, they're clueless about FF. Thank you!!!!

Pwong Sun 11/15/09 2:00 AM

whats the projected acuracy of these projections and should I believe these "projections"?

Honestly, its a distraction....

Chiefdustin Sat 10/24/09 4:08 PM

Add IPD averages or this is usless.

Chiefdustin Sat 10/24/09 4:08 PM

useless.

shockz Sat 10/24/09 11:55 PM

It's IDP. Proofread before criticizing.

Pwong Sun 11/15/09 1:57 AM

whats IPD?

Gaald Wed 10/21/09 2:34 AM

So people ask for projections, you bring them back and they complain, people ask for logo's you implement them and they complain.

How about adding the Team Victory option you have promised our league for the last several years. I guarantee you we won't complain if implemented and it will actually be USEFUL for anyone who wants to take advantage of the added stat!

This extra stuff is useless time consuming fluff, that apparently very few are going to appreciate anyways!

Fumblia Sun 10/11/09 7:30 AM

is there a way to turn them off? When Harrison on the Browns is projected to score more points than AD all credibility is lost.

Andrewski557 Sat 10/10/09 10:14 PM

The projections are way of just so you know i would swithc to third that does very well

DaSOBCommish Fri 10/9/09 11:32 PM

these projections are way off lol but i guess theyll do