fleafounder Admin Mon 5/14/07 11:41 AM

Last season a lot of users requested a waiver system that places dropped players on waivers for only a fixed amount of time (e.g., 24 hours).  

I've added that option. If your league uses waivers, a dropped player will not become an unrestricted free agent until they clear waivers.  

The default amount of time is 24 hours. I will soon add an option for 48 hours.  

During that time, all teams can submit claims for that player. The team with the highest waiver priority (based on reverse power rank during the season and draft order in the preseason) will be awarded the player. If no team claims the player, the player becomes an unrestricted free agent.  

I'll also be adding an option for the commish to customize waiver order.

fleafounder Admin Tue 8/7/07 6:06 PM

chemheel00: It will process all cliams.  

barryb1: I am working on it as we speak, in addition to other waiver options.

chemheel00 Tue 8/7/07 4:35 PM

is each team only allowed 1 waiver claim on processing day, or will it process all claims?

barryb1 Tue 8/7/07 11:37 AM

is the option for the waiver order not being reset based on record going to be ready for the start of the season?

nebraskarrt Sun 8/5/07 9:29 PM

I would like a 72 hour option if possible.  

Thanks  

Jason

fleafounder Admin Thu 8/2/07 12:10 AM

I'm working on it...hopefully very soon.

barryb1 Wed 8/1/07 12:57 PM

is there a way for the waiver order to not be based on worst to best record?  

could it just be that at the beginning of the season, it is in the reverse order of the draft, and whenever someone makes a waiver claim, they go to the back of the list?

[Deleted User] Wed 7/18/07 4:36 PM

hey Ori, when you do you think the IR will be ready

fleafounder Admin Tue 5/15/07 9:10 AM

Yes, I think that's the way they should have worked from the start.