fleafounder Admin Wed 9/19/07 10:24 AM

* Locking bench players after kickoff is now optional. If you choose not to lock, the "most bench points" tiebreaker will be removed from your league's tiebreakers and cannot be used.  

* Locking recently added players in waiver leagues is now optional but it's recommended you lock them to prevent cheating.  

* The trade review period is now customizable--either 24 or 48 hours.  

* Projected points are back but they're just a crude estimate based on your players' average points. Hopefully more detailed projections will be released soon.

DesertFox Thu 10/2/08 3:42 PM

Changing the trade review period to either 24 or 48 hours is NOT what I consider customizable.  
What would be is to allow any hours, including zero for instant trades. Since you went into the code, why not do it right? 
Many leagues are just among friends who are trusted. Besides, the commish could always overrule.

TonyHolm Wed 10/1/08 11:43 AM

We do provide our projections over an XML interface for other league management sites to create Projected Score reports from. Would be happy to provide the link to FF as well.  

Tony Holm 
FantasySharks.com

fleakillers9009 Mon 8/4/08 9:04 PM

i am new playing this

Wapner Fri 9/21/07 11:00 PM

Will this keep free agents unlocked after their teams' kick-offs so that the whinners in my league can add players during games on Sundays?

[Deleted User] Wed 9/19/07 9:44 PM

oops, sorry about the double post.

[Deleted User] Wed 9/19/07 9:43 PM

You might want to talk with Tony Holm over at fantasysharks. He does projections every week. In fact, I wrote a shell script that downloads his projections then gives me the projections for each player on my roster. Then it gives a 'recommended' lineup (based on projected points - I take it with a grain of salt ;).  

Since you're both free sites, (ie. not selling the service) he may be willing to allow you access to his projections.

[Deleted User] Wed 9/19/07 8:31 PM

You might want to talk with Tony Holm over at fantasysharks. He does projections every week. In fact, I wrote a shell script that downloads his projections then gives me the projections for each player on my roster. Then it gives a 'recommended' lineup (based on projected points - I take it with a grain of salt ;).  

Since you're both free sites, (ie. not selling the service) he may be willing to allow you access to his projections.

pope Wed 9/19/07 7:49 PM

Thanks for doing this fleafounder. This will make our league run perfectly like we want it now.