You can now set the following.

• Profile picture
  • Team logo
  • League logo

Rejoice.

Ooooopppp Wed 4/18/12 10:50 PM

This suuxxxxx

[Deleted User] Sat 11/21/09 2:05 AM

i like the alien flea better........it looks better, now a helmet on it would be nice too..........Darkseid is real good at that posting and pasting stuff, hire him..............bye

[Deleted User] Sun 10/18/09 11:40 AM

I have a profile pic question... Is there any way to set it up to where you can have a different profile picture for each sport? Maybe add multiple profile pic boxes on the public profile page, one for each sport? I have a profile pic that is feared towards football and would like to use one I have that is geared towards basketball and baseball etc... Thanks

FFCSR_Doug Mon 10/19/09 10:34 AM

Good note. Not an option at the moment, something we will consider though.

InSpades Wed 10/7/09 6:17 PM

Speaking of logos, I like the new Fleaflicker logo... kinda alien-looking but a good way to differentiate the old Fleaflicker from the new.

springlesinc Wed 10/7/09 9:43 PM

I dont get the new logo. Why did you go alien?

bkardane11 Wed 10/7/09 9:57 PM

It's supposed to be a flea I think.

BoumtjeBoumtje Fri 9/25/09 11:34 AM

Any chance you could support small moving gifs? I have a great little avatar which is a moving picture. WHen I load it here, it just displays the first frame.

BoumtjeBoumtje Fri 9/25/09 11:36 AM

oosterhouse Mon 9/14/09 4:27 PM

Nice work in the bigger logos on the scoreboard page.

rlbryce36 Sun 9/6/09 9:31 PM

pictures gone

fleafounder Admin Sun 9/6/09 10:49 PM

I've contacted the engineers responsible for maintaining those servers.

Because logos are cosmetic and don't affect gameplay I won't be escalating the issue and disturbing people on a holiday weekend.

As a result, this may not be fixed until tomorrow or Tuesday.

thekingofsecond Mon 9/7/09 6:23 PM

Thanks. Any chance of having them increase the size of the logos while they're at it? At least on the matchup page would be great.

Chiefdustin Mon 9/7/09 8:51 PM

Agreed, the box score screen should have logos the same size as the team page. Would be a very easy fix.

VinceB128 Mon 9/7/09 9:14 PM

I love how all these non-technical people can say what that these fixes are so easy, haha. You'd be surprised at how many things 'sounds' easy that aren't so much.

Chiefdustin Tue 9/8/09 7:46 AM

No, you're wrong Vince. It would be very easy to up the size of the logo on the "box score" section to match it in size of the team section logo.

DARKSEID Tue 9/8/09 7:36 PM

I guess you were right,I see a larger picture on my box score now.

Hiccup Tue 9/8/09 8:04 PM

I see it! Thanks FLea!

fleafounder Admin Tue 9/8/09 7:37 PM

This one was easy to do but VinceB128 is definitely right--a lot of requests appear easy but are very difficult.

Most software development is significantly more difficult than it first appears.

DARKSEID Tue 9/8/09 7:42 PM

Thanks for the good work. I appreciate the fact you guys are always looking for ways to improve on the site. Keep up the good work.

[Deleted User] Sat 11/21/09 2:02 AM

can we get some more football Beasts of the Site?!.........lol

Pigskin_Pimp Tue 9/8/09 10:13 PM

Great Job...Thanks Flea

Volt Tue 9/8/09 10:33 PM

What, you mean you don't just type in "make logos bigger" into the code?

Funny how many people think programming is so easy. I hated it when I had to do it.

Chiefdustin Thu 9/10/09 2:10 PM

That is beautiful! Thanks a ton Founder!

ali83 Thu 9/10/09 9:48 PM

great flipping job! u r the best again!

Junior_Lopez Wed 9/9/09 11:06 PM

Thanks for the upgrade and listening to our requests. Logos look great on the box score page!

ChadDidion Tue 9/1/09 7:53 PM

Just wanted to say I do love a lot of this site and what it has to offer, all for FREE!

I do like the added logo feature, but you can't see the team logo's at all.

Is there anyway they can be increased and is there any chance this happens this season?

Thanks.