FFCSR_Doug Fri 9/19/08 10:21 AM

Here are your weekly updates for September 19. 

Upgrades to viewable stats: You can now view a player's season stats (not just fantasy stats) fleaflicker.com 
from your team page as well as in game stat's from the box score. 

Box Score new look: The box score now has a new look that should allow you to easily view more information. 
fleaflicker.com 

Good luck this weekend.

springlesinc Sun 9/21/08 4:56 PM

Great job with the scoreboard. Thanks for continuing to improve the site.

TomAmy Fri 9/19/08 10:38 PM

Looks good! I would like a link to the other games in my league from the boxscore. It would also show the score of the other games in my league from the box score

[Deleted User] Fri 9/19/08 7:22 PM

Looks good... would like to see the scoreboard and box scores combined into one page. Maybe when you open the scoreboard it opens to your current box score with a sidebar scoreboard with all the other league scores and the ability to switch from one box score to the other.

scotto1959 Sat 9/20/08 6:22 AM

gee wonder if nfl.com has that?

bkardane11 Sat 9/20/08 3:12 PM

then go to nfl.com

scotto1959 Sun 9/21/08 9:52 AM

lick lick lick Brian.

scotto1959 Sun 9/21/08 10:03 AM

I would love to see this site upgraded to the quality of nfl.com, It's good as it is, but would be great if they got caught up to them, you think! Yes I like the added feature of stats, but much more is needed. Most of you clowns want logos. The fleagod said he has ample server space, so upgrade live scoreing, the box scores, and online trash talk between owners? You keep licking for little things, and us big dogs will fight for the t-bone!!

bkardane11 Wed 9/24/08 9:23 PM

See scotto, thats the constructive criticism someone can get behind. Isn't it fun to be nice!

TomAmy Sat 9/20/08 6:52 PM

I cannot stand when people complain without offering suggestions to fix the issues. No one is forcing anyone to use this site. If you dont like it dont use it.

bkardane11 Sat 9/20/08 11:12 PM

tell me about it

TomAmy Sat 9/20/08 10:14 PM

I cannot stand when people complain without offering suggestions to fix the issues. No one is forcing anyone to use this site. If you dont like it dont use it.

overachiever77 Sat 9/20/08 3:53 PM

I love the upgrade to the boxscore. I appreciate the ongoing upgrades to the site. I'm also in favor of adding the sidebar with the other league scores. I think that would be another huge improvement to the boxscore page. 

Thanks again.

bkardane11 Fri 9/19/08 3:38 PM

nicee