fleafounder Admin Thu 8/12/10 2:34 PM

We put out a celebrity version of our fantasy game.

This game cost us virtually zero time to develop. It runs on the same software as our sports games and it's just for fun. No time/resources were taken away from developing our sports games to create it.

Try it out and let us know. If everyone hates it we can always take it down. But I think it's fun.

Rich_Martin Fri 9/17/10 11:48 AM

Just created a league 'cause I think it is funny. Unfortunately, I found out that I am in the playoff weeks already. When does the next season begin?

fleafounder Admin Fri 9/17/10 12:52 PM

October. It's a flaw, should make it clear that there are seasons. I suspect that the game will be too nerdy for the casual fans.

luke1982 Sun 9/19/10 4:23 AM

Ya think!?!

jdyken Sat 9/4/10 3:52 PM

It's ok, but I think HollyStock.com does a better job. Aggregating from more than 200 sources and not just AOL-owned sites.

Chiefdustin Sun 8/29/10 11:01 PM

Uhh... this is weird.

Will not click, do not want, wtf?

jtv123 Tue 8/24/10 2:17 PM

i honestly like it... i mean if you don't like don't play it... they said it took zero time to develop so its not that big of a deal.. The one question i have is what news site do they get the mention points from????

fleafounder Admin Tue 8/24/10 2:53 PM

PopEater, AOL's gossip site. I just put up the logo earlier today. It should show up in the bottom left corner of all Celeb game pages instead of the AOL sports logo.

Dom Wed 9/8/10 10:20 AM

Just curious. Do you get a kickback every time we go there? If not you should.

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/8/10 10:27 AM

AOL owns Fleaflicker, PopEater, and Fanhouse (and a lot of other brands that you probably weren't aware of, like MapQuest).

For now the Celeb game is an experiment. I haven't spent any time maintaining or improving it because there isn't much demand for it (yet).

HawaiianRush Sat 8/21/10 5:26 AM

I rather see college Fantasy football rather then this celeb stuff... it would make me happy to see that this site is improving...

Volt Sat 8/21/10 8:37 AM

College football, pro-pick'em, suicide pools, top rusher, even fantasy Nascar would have been better than celebs.

deen Sat 8/21/10 11:15 AM

Yup, thats what got me to..If they wanted to keep ignoring the necassary improvements then why not create a pro football and college football pick em games?

Wouldnt that have made more sense then a celeb game?

NE_Dynasty_0119 Sun 8/22/10 12:19 AM

yeah but the celeb game took "zero time to develop." So why not put it in? And Voltron, especially some of ur ideas, at least to me, arent much better. Even though I admit they are actually sports...

Volt Sun 8/22/10 7:47 AM

And what ideas may these be oh wise one?

NE_Dynasty_0119 Sun 8/22/10 1:16 PM

lol none of them are great i dont think... fantasy nascar and college football are especially awful... even though ive never done top rusher idk what that is...

Volt Sun 8/22/10 3:11 PM

Those aren't suggestions, merely things that would have been better than fantasy celebs. I put actual suggestions in the suggestion section.

NE_Dynasty_0119 Sun 8/22/10 6:35 PM

O ok my bad then, they sounded to me like suggestions.

HawaiianRush Thu 8/26/10 4:10 AM

Wait your saying college fantasy football sucks? I enjoy watching college just as much as I like NFL and the fantasy game is just as good... I mean It takes a real good person to manage a college fantasy football team, a NFL fantasy team, English Premier League soccer fantasy team and a fantasy baseball team at once...

[Deleted User] Wed 8/18/10 11:07 PM

It sounds awesome! I love my nfl, but come on... have a sense of humor. It's great! I think it's a great way to keep the girls in my nfl league involved & logged on to.

HawaiianRush Tue 8/17/10 5:17 PM

I don't like it either... i dont know what it is its just the thought of this being one the best Fantasy Football sites ever... is now turning its self into a mockery... really guys? a celeb game? c'mon... we could have done another sport like soccer or hell maybe even lacrosse but celebs? cmon Fleaflicker... use your head...

dazuck Tue 8/17/10 11:38 AM

Simmer down people