ColeClaybourn Mon 1/29/24 6:08 PM

We are entering our 10th year of a dynasty fantasy baseball league and I'm close to the point of moving platforms because the customer support is so bad. An email I sent in early December never got returned. Multiple messages I've sent recently — here, Twitter, Facebook, you name it — have not been returned and I'm not even sure someone at Fleaflicker has even seen them. It's pathetic.

How is this site even still operating? We have enjoyed being on Fleaflicker and have embraced the oddity of it. We even started a podcast for our league and I offered to partner with Fleaflicker to promote the platform. We have long been supporters of Fleaflicker, so it would be a big deal for us if we switched. But I have serious concerns about the current schedule setup that is counting the South Korea games as a full matchup in H2H leagues. If you don't have any Dodgers or Padres players but play someone who does, you automatically start 0-1. That's unfair. Why not combine those two games with the traditional Opening Week? FF usually makes Week 1 longer because the first week is short. Why is this year, when the first week is especially short, any different? And why can commissioners not change that at all?

I realize this is probably fruitless to post it here, but please, if anyone at Fleaflicker sees this, some explanation and help would be very appreciated.

fleafounder Admin Thu 2/1/24 8:31 AM

Hey there, sorry for the delay.

First, we'll get the MLB schedule fixed so that week 1 goes from March 20 (Seoul games) to March 31 so it includes 4 more days of regular season games.

Second, we can no longer offer the customer support we used to. Until 2020 we would reply to every single message/email/tweet etc within 24 hours. We just can't do it any more.

We will still fix critical issues and bugs immediately.

MonteM Tue 1/30/24 10:12 AM

I don't play fantasy baseball, but pretty certain championships are not awarded in the first week. Same thing happens in hockey with international series, but nobody gets too worked up about starting 0-1. I've never seen Fleaflicker increase the days in a week, but I have seen them ignore whinny little bitches and they appear to have made that policy.

ColeClaybourn Tue 1/30/24 5:08 PM

We had multiple teams miss out on the playoffs by one loss last year, and that's happened plenty of times in our league to warrant asking a legitimate question about this. And it's pretty evident that most of my frustration here is about the lack of response from Fleaflicker, a sentiment shared by plenty of other people on this same forum. I don't know who hurt you to where your response to a public question is to call a stranger a whiny little bitch, but I hope you get some help.

MonteM Wed 1/31/24 2:26 PM

I didn't exactly call you a whiny little bitch, but the implication was made. Worst Customer Support is hyperbolic when you're a free subscriber. I appreciate your concern but I'm not the type to get help, I provide it.

If you don't like week 1, start the fantasy season week 2 (you could add the points from week 1 manually if you want) and you're welcome.