John_Howland Tue 1/16/24 4:08 PM

I want to request some things that will help most everyone's leagues moving forward.

#1 Let the Commissioner lock owners of teams from making any changes to their rosters. We can use this to force owners to pay on time for each year.

#2 Set roster limits that won't affect draft picks, get rid of the connection with those 2 things. I want to set roster limits of 20 & 22. I also want it to be smart enough to know that if team A trades 2 active players, 1 IR player, & 1 taxi player to team B for 1 active player team A's players IR & taxi would go to team B's IR and taxi and tell team B it would have to drop another player to make trade go through. When this trade is done team A would be under the limit, I want a team that is under limit to act like a player that was on IR, not allowing them to do anything until they add another player to maintain maximum roster limit.

#5 Set a 5 round rookie draft pick for 3 to 5 years and let us set parameters for the 1st overall pick. Ours goes to the 2nd lowest amount of points regardless of record, this should be very easy.

ColeClaybourn Sat 1/27/24 2:19 PM

Fleaflicker is awful. I emailed them over a month ago and never heard back.

MonteM Wed 1/17/24 11:40 AM

I don't think it would be very easy to set the parameters for the 1st overall pick in every league. There's a lot of possibilities for leagues to decide draft orders. I think you've been spoiled by how good your Chiefs have been since Mahomes arrived and expect everything to go your way. I don't think a Browns fan would be making those requests.

John_Howland Sat 1/20/24 10:45 AM

One thing has nothing to do with the other, setting up the first overall pick how each league wants it would be very easy. DUMB COMMENT

MonteM Sun 1/21/24 6:07 PM

What if it is based on who bangs your mom the most? She's very easy but those are big numbers for fleaflicker to calculate.

Go Bills!

MonteM Mon 1/22/24 12:19 AM

What if the 1st overall pick is based on who bangs your mom the most? She's very easy but those are big numbers for fleaflicker to calculate.

HeladosVerde Tue 1/16/24 5:55 PM

There many things that would improve Fleaflicker, but it appears it is in a state of maintenance only. Pretty frustrating for loyal users of the product, but it is what it is and I'm happy the owner/developer hasn't pulled the plug on it altogether.

John_Howland Sat 1/20/24 10:45 AM

Fleaflicker has gone tone death to it's loyal users.