clublime Wed 11/15/23 6:46 AM

I very much dislike how the website is being displayed. Currently to access the top menu there is a button on the top right, this opens the drop-down on the far left. Can the button be moved to the top left? This would eliminate having to scroll up and right to open the menu, then have to scroll back to the full left to see the drop down. It appears to be a function of a small screen to "save space". Another way to improve this would be to have an option to choose either the drop down or fixed menu displayed across the top of the screen. I prefer the buttons at one click access vs 2 click, having to open a menu. I am using an android and the website vs the app due to having all options available on the website and not in the app. Also I do use a windows computer and have recently noticed the top nav bar is gone and permanently replaced by the top right drop down menu button. I am unable to get back the fixed top menu. I thought it was gone until I seen my wife's screen with the fixed top navigation menu. So now I am confused why I am unable to have the "old" top of screen, fixed navigation menu.

HeladosVerde Wed 11/15/23 3:57 PM

I think you might experiment with a different browser. In any case, design issues are probably the last thing that admin will address as the site is no longer under and kind of meaningful development. My advice is get used to it the way it is.

clublime Thu 11/16/23 6:07 PM

Thanks for the tip