Crom75 Mon 9/4/23 11:50 PM

Saints and many sites have announced Taysom Hill will be listed as a QB and not TE for week 1. You even have a link to announcements about it. Will you update the position change in time to avoid scoring conflicts? Like a few seasons ago.

noitankcapflow Tue 11/7/23 11:03 AM

how bout taysom hill this season!

fleafounder Admin Fri 11/10/23 1:36 PM

We won't be changing his eligibility as of now

noitankcapflow Fri 11/10/23 5:58 PM

Oh I know crom75 won't be to happy

mes1984 Tue 9/19/23 11:15 PM

you see that Taysom Hill this week operated as a quarterback/running back again. unfair status.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/20/23 6:50 AM

loved it 96pts

MyFFBonly Wed 9/20/23 1:59 PM

Not helpful for anyone not playing in a yardage heavy start up to 7 TE league. Please just stop commenting randomly.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/20/23 2:00 PM

You couldn't survive 3 day without a comment

noitankcapflow Sun 9/10/23 3:08 PM

Scoring Breakdown Taysom Hill TEN@NO Week 1 2023

Rule Pts

1 point for every Rushing Yard applied to 4 Rushing Yards 4

Total 4

MyFFBonly Tue 9/12/23 9:57 AM

1. How's that firentheft account going?

2. You let the Cerebral Assassin #3 screw-up week 1.

3. Why don't you stop posting nonsense, and handle your bidness.

noitankcapflow Tue 9/12/23 11:14 AM

1 still have blank profile

2 still cant join league that public run

3 what does gotta,do taysom hill scoring

MyFFBonly Tue 9/12/23 2:16 PM

4. the 2 people that did worse than you last week put-up 2 and 3 zeroes in a yardage league

noitankcapflow Tue 9/12/23 4:33 PM

hey I just remembered when I saw the email about the fantasy league, it’s a redraft… are you able to replace my team, I cant do it man, I work a few weeknights a wek, wont be able to draft

noitankcapflow Tue 9/12/23 4:33 PM

NFLMyFFBonly

Teams

2023 Leagues

[None]

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 7:21 AM

JimNayzium on 22 Nov 2020

Also everyone saying TE over WR is actually being silly also. For multiple reasons. One hes played More snaps at Wr than right end this season. And the TE advantage is much more impactful than the WR advantage gained. Any WR3 can score 20 any given week. But he’s equivalent to Kelce now immediatley as a TE.

Before today his snap counts were:

WR - 222

TE - 180

Qb - 142

RB - 54

Crom75 on 23 Nov 2020

what's ridiculous there then, is that he shouldn't have been able to be used in QB over TE

JimNayzium on 23 Nov 2020

Or he should be designated as a FLEX play only. ANd not able to be played at WR / RB / TE / or QB but ONLY as a FLEX. That would be the most acccurate to his actual game play.

Crom75 on 23 Nov 2020

Yup. I told my guys in the one league I have him that to be fair if it isn't changed I'll only play him at flex

But you are self governing "fairness" against yourself UNFAIRLY. All your team members in your league had the exact same chance and opportunity to do what you woudl do with him had they picked him up. There is not a discussion about FAIRNESS to be had. You gaining a super advantage being able to double dip him was afforded to you FAIRLY by the system becuase UNLIKE your opponents you chose to gamble dropping another player and taking Hill on your roster. A decision anyone in your league could have done also!! Making it completely fair.

To declare it as UNFAIR to play him at WR since he is going to play quarterback NOW, is literally the same thing as saying "It's unfair that when I played the best team in the league I had Derrick Henry on Bye that week!!" When in actuality it just SUCKED you played without Henry, but it was completely fair becuse a Covid outbreak could cancel or post pone anyone's games... it wasn't UNFAIR... just unfortunate!!

People crying "UNFAIR" are just actually saying, "It feels bad that I didn't think I was allowed to do this and now that I've found after I thought I couldn't do that that I could actually have done it... that sucks!!!" -- Which is not the same thing as something being UNFAIR or WRONG.

Is it super lame or cheesy to win your league using Taysom Hill at WR?? That's up for stylistic debate, but I woudl argue why are we playing fantasy football in the first place if it's not to take advantage of things like this?

We are grown men (and women) arguing about the stats and designations over other men playing a game we weren’t good enough to play at the level we watch them play so instead we track those other men’s stats and gamble according to the information we can ascertain on the internet during the week.... To argue there is merit in ANY FORM of FANTASY FOOTBALL over any OTHER FORM of FANTASY FOOTBALL just shines a light on how lame we’ve become as grown men.

Crom75 on 23 Nov 2020

A wr needy team in our startup draft could have drafted him had he been listed with dual designation back then. I have one of the best wr groups in our league but took him late as emergency qb for practice squad. It is unfair because I took him to develop as a QB but can now use him at wr. Had he been labeled as both back during our draft, many of our wr needy teams would have drafted him much earlier than me drafting him to sit on my Taxi squad. The change in designation retroactively effects the fairness because draft strategies would have altered. Same with when the EDR and IL designation was put in AFTER drafts.

I agree with your situation and would argue it's the same as MINE in my league. That "changgin the designation after the game starts" is bad. Game = The entire fantasy season for your league....

So our game started with a september 8 draft - he was already QB/WR there. Yours started EARLIER... so your league should treaate him like a QB only and my league should treat him like a QB/WR in my opionon. Adn I don't even have him in all my leagues... so I am fine to allow his advantage against me too for the reasons listed above.

DRD00M on 23 Nov 2020

JimNayzium You rock everything you says makes perfect sense its just amazing that people who play Fantasy Football don't understand chess its all out there for you to see now Draft , Simple really !

Crom75 on 23 Nov 2020

DRDOOM - however, he was only a QB at the start of the fantasy season. He was only a QB at the start of the NFL season (draft, offseason, Free Agency etc.) He was not a QB/WR until AFTER the year began. Yes, he was switched before any regular season games were played but he was ONLY QB for most drafts. I get what Jim is saying also, however, they ALREADY made a change. Hill was a QB on NO depth chart. They made him that. Offseason and league year and fantasy years started. He was still a QB in real life and Fleaflicker. Then, NO switched him to QB/WR and FF REACTED and switched him. This after offseason moves and drafts and seasons began. So, they switched him because NO switched him. Therefore, by their logic, they should switch him back because NO switched him back. For the record I have him in 3 out of 4 leagues. It's just wrong that they changed him once when NO changed him and if they don't when he is changed back. As to their policy of not changing during the season, they already did.

SpecialK23 on 23 Nov 2020

They didn't "switch" him. They added the WR designation, which they flat out say in the owners manual that they can/will do. What they say they DON'T do, is REMOVE a designation.

Crom75 on 23 Nov 2020

well, you can say they removed all of the DT, DE, and LB designations from a ton of players when they did the whole EDR IL thing. They did that after drafts and such too. However, they did a great out for that with letting owners keep original distinctions. They should do something similar for Hill. Make his designation what it is in real life and allow commissioners an out to keep the dual designation for him.

DRD00M on 23 Nov 2020

SackSabbath I don't know I had him in 2 Dynasties but never drafted him for my Vanilla but I did add him because I knew he had dual elgibility everyone thinks Winston and I think Hill that is because i understand you don't pay him all that money and not use and make sure I have a buddy that I converse with all the time and I have kept telling him Hill will be the Man you watch and he never believed it . There it was our first waiver add everybody picking before me and I put Hill in first for first add and used him against this weekend against my great friend but hey I knew and I was right . I won ! in what was our 2nd matchup of the year . I don't make a business of pointing out I am right but i had been telling him that also . Its called Checkmate and all the pieces were out there to see . Its not complicated and anyone crying about a owner using him is just Sour Grapes .In Chess White goes first I like the Queens Gambit best !

Crom75 on 23 Nov 2020

This is way too similar to when they removed all of the DT, DE, and LB designations from a ton of players when they did the whole EDR IL thing. They did that after drafts and such too. However, they did a great out for that with letting owners keep original distinctions. They should do something similar for Hill. Make his designation what it is in real life and allow commissioners an out to keep the dual designation for him.

Crom75 on 23 Nov 2020

DRDOOM - I draft him in one dynasty league last year as QB to develop because of the unknown factor of Teddy B. Then, before this season starts and before he is switched to dual, I make a trade to a QB needy team (I have Josh Allen, Derek Carr, and Lamar Jackson with Eason also on the taxi squad) to upgrade my WR position. Now, with this switch, my chess move becomes negated as, first he is WR eligible and then second, he is a WR who can get starting QB points. Also, during startup draft this year, when he is still a QB, I have Allen, Carr, Tua so Hill was a target but we are full IDP with a huge roster of 50 plus. So he is down a bit because you can only play one QB. (I snagged him quick in my superflex league lol) So as I'm addressing other positions, including eventually settling for lower level WRs to develop - I could have snagged him but not as just QB. No need. If he was a dual designation from the very start of THE LEAGUE YEAR (again, just like they switched to EDR and IL AFTER THE START OF THE LEAGUE YEAR) he would have been drafted much higher because he would have had more value.

Crom75 on 24 Nov 2020

They say they can add a designation but won't add AFTER Week 3. Week 5, 6, or 7 was the first week my guys, and myself in two leagues, were first able to use him as a WR. So, the first update happened after they said it would AND after the regular season was being played. Therefore, they have already violated their policy. This is worse than switching to EDR and IL after league years and drafts began.

« Previous1234567Next »

MyFFBonly Fri 9/8/23 12:00 PM

1. There are no words for the former @oilslickers. Hopefully, this is an act. Why is he posting comments from a time before he scrubbed his profile?

2. Hill is a QB on the NFL and ESPN platforms. However, the founder has spoken.

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 12:42 PM

Founder still hshill te look ir up

MyFFBonly Fri 9/8/23 1:06 PM

Hopefully, this is an act.

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 3:34 PM

Look it up right you'd your lazy just like how your yomls,y join sny1 league

MyFFBonly Fri 9/8/23 3:43 PM

noitankcapflow Fri 9/8/23 5:07 PM

NFLGridgang 2.0Taysom Hill Fantasy Stats

Game 2023 Rushing Receiving Misc Returning Fantasy

Week Team Opp Att Yd AVG TD Rec Tar Yd AVG TD Fum TD Yd Yd TD Yd TD Pts

1 NO

TEN

Sun 13:00

2 NO

@CAR

Mon 19:15

3 NO

@GB

4 NO

TB

5 NO

@NE

6 NO

@HOU

7 NO

JAC

Thu 20:15

8 NO

@IND

9 NO

CHI

10 NO

@MIN

11 NO

BYE

12 NO

@ATL

13 NO

DET

14 NO

CAR

15 NO

NYG

16 NO

@LAR

Thu 20:15

17 NO

@TB

18 NO

ATL

Sun 12:00

Total 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.00

Season 0.00

Team

New Orleans Saints

Position

TE

MyFFBonly Fri 9/8/23 6:40 PM

mes1984 Thu 9/7/23 12:39 PM

Just to update, changing his status later in the season is the worst option, It wrecked many rosters a couple years ago with a similar change. Taysom Hill should be changed to QB as soon as possible

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 2:04 PM

Exactly. That's why I posted the inquiry now. It wrecked havoc on a bunch of our lineups. There were about a dozen threads on here about it lol.

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/6/23 4:42 PM

We won't be updating Hill for now but we can revisit this decision if his usage changes

Crom75 Wed 9/6/23 10:32 PM

Thanks

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 7:44 AM

accordimg linrup nap shoild we pot that up!

noitankcapflow Tue 9/5/23 11:01 PM

just curious what are you cameron dicker he k-p

DoctorFootball Tue 9/5/23 7:25 PM

Really want clarification on this as we only allow 4QBs on our rosters.

noitankcapflow Tue 9/5/23 8:22 PM

what boiut te?

Crom75 Wed 9/6/23 10:34 PM

I have one league that's tiered scoring. So it makes a huge difference.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/6/23 10:36 PM

should a te be throwing vs wr throw vs rb throwing?

noitankcapflow Wed 9/6/23 10:37 PM

crom are you going complaib DE and DR to since also complaing bout that to

Crom75 Wed 9/6/23 10:42 PM

P!$$ off and stop harassing me mofo. Flag me flea and I will point all of this aholes posts out violating your policy. Give me a way to block this twat ASAP or I'm getting some legal action

noitankcapflow Wed 9/6/23 10:53 PM

not firdt you vlled complaining fleaflicker.com