[Deleted User] Sun 2/28/21 10:22 AM

I'm wondering for my league if players on the taxi squad and injured reserve need to be set as keepers to remain on the team or are the players in those 2 sections safe after you have set keepers. for example in my league we have 11 starters, 5 bench, 5 injured reserve and 5 taxi squad spots and have it set to 11 keepers. Do the 11 keepers only pertain to the starting lineup players and bench? For some extra context in my next draft I have the count towards setting for both set to no to free up draft picks but i want to be sure I'm correct.

thanks

noitankcapflow Thu 4/1/21 7:59 AM

so we should only the so called sandbox rule geez backward thinking 101!

rangerdave Sat 3/20/21 12:49 PM

You have to set them as keepers.

[Deleted User] Sat 3/20/21 6:36 PM

ok, thanks so much for your help :)

Dom Wed 3/31/21 11:46 PM

Hey Dave. Is your dad still not speaking to you?

[Deleted User] Wed 3/17/21 5:48 PM

hey, still looking for a response here, thanks.

noitankcapflow Wed 3/17/21 9:20 PM

fotr my hockey we use healthy scratches 6 ir and 10 taxi 18 starters hocke.has for keeper doesnt matter who it is taxi squad or IR

eddino Fri 3/26/21 4:32 PM

Taxi squad in baseball is set for 2 and the setting is rookies or less. Why would players like Varsho not be able to be placed on Taxi. I remember a problem last year with this as well

eddino Fri 3/26/21 4:36 PM

ok answered my own question he has used up rookie status. Other question I had was why can't you had a player to the team directly to the taxi squad? I s there a setting to allow that here. There is at yahooo

noitankcapflow Fri 3/26/21 6:14 PM

eddino-there is setting where have anyone on taxi

eddino Sat 3/27/21 1:03 AM

I'm looking for a setting where you can directly add players to the taxi squad without having to drop someone from the roster. There is a setting for that with the na at yahoo. I have to go on as commish and manipulate players on and off of rosters to add players just to taxi squad. There should be an easier way for managers to directly add them even if active roster is full

noitankcapflow Sat 3/27/21 8:33 AM

you need extra roster spots create a taxi squad

noitankcapflow Sat 3/27/21 8:54 AM

here what my hockey roster look like

6 C 2-8

4 LW 2-8

4 RW 2-10

9 D 4-10

5 G 2-8

18 Start 18 max

6 IR 6 max

8 TAXI 10 max

25 Active 25 max

39 Total 41 max

eddino Sat 3/27/21 9:56 PM

I have the extra slots. The problem is that when pick up someone and are maxed on active roster slots, the player should instantly go to taxi squad slots if some are open but they don't

noitankcapflow Sat 3/27/21 10:08 PM

you gotta play with there bench-taxi

eddino Sat 3/27/21 10:30 PM

I know and that should be improved on. In yahoo there is a setting at the beginning of the year that says when you pick up an fa they can be sent instantly to na, which is virtually the same thig as a taxi squad. You can do this without having to drop anyone from your roster as long as there are empty taxi squad slots. They need to do that here. You can still get to that point but it takes 3 un needed moves by the commish to get you there and in yahoo the player can just do it themselves. They need that here

noitankcapflow Sun 3/28/21 12:56 AM

dopesn need be aptobed you just gotta get the hang of it!my hockey loeague 41 man squad 18 start 6irs and 10 taxi squad

eddino Sun 3/28/21 7:18 AM

Don't think you are getting my point. You can have a 30 man taxi squad and a 60 man roster. Once the 60man roster fills, you can't put a guy directly onto the taxi sqaad from the fa pool

noitankcapflow Sun 3/28/21 8:50 AM

you can also raxi squad has rookies to on here to!

eddino Sun 3/28/21 11:08 AM

yeah I don't like that either because there isn't a setting for exclusively minor leaguers. At the old sandbox sit e you not only could ex

xclusively put minor leagues on your farm team, but you could even add ones not on their site to their site. I really loved sandbox

noitankcapflow Sun 3/28/21 11:27 AM

sandbox isdea is like nobody from gleague should be in nba fantasy then right?or nobody should in ahl because sandbox idea right?

eddino Sun 3/28/21 12:43 PM

wrong. They would be on farm. That's the whole idea to have solely minor leaguers. Sandbox allowed you to do that You are missing the point again. All of that would be on farm or taxi squad that is what you want, but not rookies to be hidden away from other teams and switched in and out of roster when they belong on an active roster when they are actively playing in a pro league, not stored and thrown into the lineup when people feel like it. Kind of unfair if people do that. I want a taxi squad to be just as you said G LEAGUER, MINOR LEAGUERS AHL PLAYERS.. NOT PRO ROOKIES. I told you that when you put a player in a gleauge he was in the minor leagues and not the majors and that you could add a minor leaguer to the game that they didn't even have in the game so they would have it in their data base

noitankcapflow Sun 3/28/21 12:50 PM

so i shouldnt have james wiseman or lonzo ball on my team because sandbox rule!that like why conor mcdavid cant be on taxi squad because sandbox riule right?

noitankcapflow Sun 3/28/21 12:51 PM

sorta likely injured players you cant be on taxi squad otr healthy scratches cant on ir right

eddino Sun 3/28/21 2:56 PM

taxi squad isn't for injured players il is. Are you hiding Mcdavid on your taxi squad shame shame Taxi squad should be for minor leaguers. Nothing you have said the last 4 posts or so is even related to taxi squad or what I am asking? Fun talking with you though. Have a lot of baseball drafts this week how about you?

noitankcapflow Sun 3/28/21 6:25 PM

maybe you read the rule on how taxi squad rules stats can any1 right?Adam Lowry

Jordan Staal

Nathan MacKinnon

Logan Couture

Sean Couturier

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Josh Anderson

Tomas Hertl

Rasmus Ristolainen

Mikko Koskinen

where is conor mdavid?do you mike trout or gerit cole on taxi squa toisk tisk right

noitankcapflow Sun 3/28/21 6:52 PM

maybe you reda this then fleaflicker.com

[Deleted User] Wed 3/31/21 2:27 PM

Eddino I'm 100 percent with you on everything you've said. I wish there was a way to add directly to the taxi if your bench is full. I have my taxi set to rookies and 2nd ansd 3rd year guys and its perfect, you can draft and develop without cheating, having the taxi for everyone is absolutly stupid and promotes cheating.

noitankcapflow Wed 3/31/21 5:48 PM

turge what healrhy scartches nd covid 18 players out is that cheating?

eddino Thu 4/1/21 1:13 PM

injured list again not the same again missing the original point, which was just being able to add players directly to team taxi squad without dropping someone from their team, which has nothing to do with the last 25 posts or so

noitankcapflow Thu 4/1/21 2:40 PM

eddimho yoi rather talk bout the old sandbox rule right like all 25 other posts!like you read the rules around taxi squad whre ive posted the l.inks since you th no 4th-5th-6th-10th year shoulf be on taxi squad!yet look how nhl does raxi squad brt there no rookies on it right?

noitankcapflow Thu 4/1/21 2:49 PM

What is a Taxi Squad?

Taxi Squads, also referred to as practice squads, allow owners to place players (typically rookies) in a dedicated section separate from the main roster and the IR (Injured Reserve). Fleaflicker offers a dedicated Taxi Squad section which can be added via League » Settings » Edit Roster Requirements » Custom » Add Taxi Squad.

Pigskinlover Wed 9/13/23 1:52 AM

Taxi squads should not exist in fantasy sports, especially for people who have lives, work to do, families to care for and better things to do. And certainly easy to access on all devices with no exceptions immediately and easily if required.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:13 AM

so true pigskinlover

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 9:28 AM

word

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:28 AM

the troll is back

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 9:30 AM

Yes, you are.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:32 AM

Search

NFLMyFFBonly

Teams

2023 Leagues

[None]

sio say the vetern!

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:34 AM

what implentuing on thios topic oh ya nothing because hey it oj aggred sandcox edddy right

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 9:36 AM

Left because you stalked me last year. You even emailed a a commish in a private league. This account will always be blank, get over it as your Spears gif said.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:38 AM

CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 9:38 AM

Left because you stalked me last year. You even emailed a a commish in a private league. This account will always be blank, get over it as your Spears gif said.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:54 AM

CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO CANT IT GOCANT LET IT GO CANT LET GO

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:54 AM

just accuse those other account run with wipe out stats on it stil wont anwer it becauze free pass forspecil kind idiots likre you

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:55 AM

still wont change diplay name either

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 10:37 AM

Never going to change Display Name. You should slip into another account. Finagle your "league" to accommodate your position in same. People will soon forget the former @oislickers account ever existed once it goes dark.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 10:50 AM

BUT ACCUSE OTHER CHANGE THE DUIPPLY NAME BECAUSE AGAINST THE RULE WHICH ISNT TRU!WHHO ALL BEHIND BURNER BLANK ACCOUNT RIGHT IS THAT YOU RIGHT

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 10:51 AM

just remembered when I saw the email about the fantasy league, it’s a redraft… are you able to replace my team, I cant do it man, I work a few weeknights a wek, wont be able to draftThanks for thinking of me brother,

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 10:59 AM

You a really good actor. Hopefully, that is your profession.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:00 AM

You a really goodCHEATER . Hopefully, that is your profession.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:02 AM

SLOW CLAP SO YA YOU WANNA CONTINUE TUPIDNESS LIKE TRUMPSTER WOULD SAY OH DONT KNOW BOUT THE BURNER ACCOUNT OR EMAIL ALL CONNECXTED TO ALL OF THEM RIGHT IVEGOT ALL ALLDAY AND NIGHT IF YOU WISH

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 11:03 AM

noitankcapflow accuses MyFFBonly of cheating without evidence.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:07 AM

Pellegrini, Andrew I just remembered when I saw the email about the fantasy league, it’s a redraft… are you able to replace my team, I cant do it man, I work a few weeknights a wek, wont be able to draft

Thanks for thinking of me brother,

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 11:08 AM

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:13 AM

Pellegrini, Andrew I just remembered when I saw the email about the fantasy league, it’s a redraft… are you able to replace my team, I cant do it man, I work a few weeknights a wek, wont be able to draft

Thanks for thinking of me brother,

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:14 AM

0-1 so far obe your dummy accouny account fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:16 AM

Andrew Pellegrini - Personal Banker - BMO Financial Group

LinkedIn

· Personal Banker · BMO Financial Group

As a financial advisor, I help clients get more out of their money, so they can get more out of life. I do this by providing financial guidance in six key ...

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 11:21 AM

Do you just copy-and-paste random stuff?

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:24 AM

andrew pellegrini then!buty hey it ok you love copy stuff

MyFFBonly 15 minutes ago

MyFFBonly 21 minutes ago

checkmate

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 11:25 AM

How is that checkmate?

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:28 AM

you wabnna accuse people ciopy paste

MyFFBonly 21 minutes ago

noitankcapflow accuses MyFFBonly of cheating without evidencebut it ok you copy paste unfo 20 minutes aho so accuse my frirnd noy veing real so thnat checkmate .

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:30 AM

checkmate checkmate checkmate checkmate checkmate checkmate checkmate checkmate

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:31 AM

WEB OF LIES WEB PF LIES WEB OPF LIES WEB OF LIES

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 11:53 AM

You do copy-and-paste as demonstrated hereinabove.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:57 AM

!HR AGO

MyFFBonly 1 hour ago

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 11:58 AM

YOU RATHER CHAT GPT RIGHT

MyFFBonly Wed 9/13/23 1:11 PM

No AI. Only 1) putting comments on the YouTube channels of white-knighters and 2) putting Rashee Rice on the trading block.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 2:12 PM

iss that copy paste comment

Pigskinlover Wed 9/13/23 8:37 PM

You both win the Immature Award of Fleaflicker. Seriously, you two need to get lives if your parents aren’t going to take away your phones.

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 8:48 PM

pigskinlover-myfbbonly worst troll thry there above evbery1 on here think oh it ok scrub progile thrn have burner account to cheat wonty talk bout it