Commenterry Sat 12/30/23 7:17 PM

I really enjoyed running my league here this year. This is our 38th season and our first here on Fleaflicker. We've scored by hand (in the early years), and used nfl[dot]com, espn[dot]com, and cbssports[dot]com in the past. I think Fleaflicker is the best out of all of them, so thanks for a great site.

That being said, I need to be able to set a roster minimum without having to specify positional minimums. My league has a lot of flex positions, so setting positional minimums isn't going to work. Also, why can't we just schedule playoff games manually if we want? I like to keep all owners engaged even if they're eliminated from the playoffs. So, every owner eliminated from the playoffs has a scheduled game in the "bottom bracket" every week of the playoffs through the end of the season. Every other site has allowed me to do this, so I'd appreciate that feature here as well, please.

Thank you again for a great site. All the options and scoring categories here make this the best place to run a league, in my opinion. Happy New Year to all!