John_Howland Sun 10/1/23 2:06 PM

We have a 20 man limit, 9 starters and 11 bench.

We have IR & Taxi spots as well.

Here is my 2 questions, let’s say team A trades 3 players (1 player active, 1 player on Taxi, & 1 player on IR) and 2 draft picks to team B, then team B trades 4 players (3 active players and 1 taxi player with 1 draft pick. These trades won’t go through when I set a limit on our rosters. Why? Is there an option to drop a player in a trade agreement?

Question 2

can we make rosters illegal if they don’t have the full 20 players to fill their rosters?

MonteM Sun 10/1/23 6:27 PM

I see 3 questions.

Taxi players don't automatically go on Taxi through a Trade. You need to have an open active spot and then move them to Taxi after. I don't know why that's the case with Taxi because IR is different.

Yes, if you make an offer that puts you in excess of roster max, you have to drop a player (or more) as part of the offer. Then if you accept an offer that puts you in excess, the trade doesn't go through until you drop the necessary players.

I guess you could set minimums for positions that add up to 20, but that seems to be the only way and it would be stupid.

John_Howland Sun 10/1/23 6:52 PM

These stupid limitations FF is giving us is stupid