Fartgraphs Fri 4/19/24 12:41 PM

I would like to pick up Robert Gasser as a P eligible guy in my league, but I noticed he is still incorrectly listed as playing for San Diego. Does this mean a different Robert Gasser will be created when he is called up by the Brewers and he will be SP only instead of P eligible? This has happened with Jared Jones and Spencer Arrighetti this year already, and is frustrating for people in the league I am in.

ColeClaybourn Mon 4/22/24 11:46 PM

Yeah, I'm the commish of this league, and this is indeed getting frustrating. I understand this is a free website, and we'e enjoyed being on Fleaflicker. This is our 10th year here. But this year has had the most amount of issues we can remember, and the support feedback has been lacking, to put it kindly. I feel like the least the site admin could do is make sure players are listed on the correct team. I also don't know how duplicate players get created. We want to continue using Fleaflicker like we always have, but these issues are making it difficult to stay on here going forward.