FREEQUINTEZ Wed 9/6/23 1:31 PM

I used "Contact Us" first, but I am not sure which is the better source for this.

We just finished assigning keepers yesterday, and many of the team's draft assignments did not update accordingly. Everything seems to be input correctly. Do these lock at some point? Either way, can draft picks be refreshed or adjusted manually in any way?

Thanks in advance!

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/6/23 4:41 PM

Are you trying to set keepers at a certain draft pick? You can't do that directly but here's what most leagues do

fleaflicker.com

How can I represent keepers on the draft board?

There's no way to place keepers on the draft board (yet) but commissioners can delete the draft pick that is assigned to the keeper. The owner will lose their pick in that round, and one will get added to the end of the draft so that they still get all of the picks they need to fill their roster.

To remove a pick that represents a keeper in the draft, commissioners should go to League » Settings » Edit Draft Order and choose the "Edit Rounds" button at the bottom. Select a round to edit, and then use the drop-down in the Owner column to select the [Delete Pick] option from the list and then Save. The owner will lose their pick in that round, and one will get added to the end of the draft so that they still get all of the picks they need to fill their roster.

FREEQUINTEZ Wed 9/6/23 4:57 PM

I have had every team set their keepers for a dynasty. Until late last night, this would allow them to keep almost all of their players (e.g., 13/17) aside from the number of players they plan to draft (e.g., 4/17). However, yesterday, even when teams cut all their players and only had 12-15 out of 17 roster spots filled, they still did not get their draft picks back. This has never happened before. Not sure if this is a bug, or if certain teams assigned their keepers or taxi squad players too late. It does not seem like editing the draft order will fix it, because it still says they have too many roster slots (even though they don't).

FREEQUINTEZ Wed 9/6/23 4:58 PM

I have separate thoughts on how I would like this to work long-term (e.g., allowing rookies to be drafted directly to taxi squads), but I will save those for next year.

FREEQUINTEZ Wed 9/6/23 6:55 PM

Never mind. I figured it out last minute. Some teams had non-keepers on their taxi squad, so it was not freeing up roster spots for them to draft.