Mailman44J Sun 11/19/23 8:50 AM

one of the two owners of the league i was in edited everyone's roster mid week of weekly league. I realize they only removed from every lineup all players that were injured or DTD, and in some instances replaced them in the lineup with others. keep in mind this is a weekly league were you cant edit your lineups mid week. in my instance he removed from my lineup 4 players that were injured or DTD but unlike others didn't replace them in my lineup leaving me with a lineup with 4 holes. it wasn't as big of a problem for me as I was on a bye week. since no one else seemed to raise a stink about it I just made a message in the group asking why and demanding that it never happen again over the course of 4 days and 3 messages no one responded and i know both owners saw the message because it told me they logged in since I posted them. the name of the league is NBA FANTASY PANDEMIC SURVIVORS and here is a link to it. fleaflicker.com

Mailman44J Sat 12/2/23 5:41 PM

so its been 13 days and not even a follow up. is this site dead?

HeladosVerde Sun 12/3/23 7:22 AM

Your problem is not a technical issue. Unfortunately you are in a league with others who don't care about fairness and integrity. That's not a tech support issue. Try running with a different crowd. As for the site being dead, it sort of is in that only the most serious technical issues are addressed by admin. There have been no improvements or new feature added in a very long time and there is no indication that will change.

MonteM Thu 11/23/23 10:33 AM

What do you suggest? No one is gonna police Public Leagues where the red flags fly.

Mailman44J Fri 11/24/23 9:55 AM

i mean i just wanted it to be known. also red flags can be gained for many different reasons they are not reliable to tell you if some is gonna do something like this. i had a friend get a red flag because he was in the army and got shipped off and then was inactive and got booted from some of his leagues resulting in the red flag when he got back home