hpacalypse Mon 9/4/23 1:48 PM

Originally, I'd created a custom league with 27 total roster spots. Upon attempting to Draft, it would only do the first 7 rounds - it wouldn't even auto-draft the remaining to fill the rosters (which would still obviously be no bueno). I reset Rosters and looked at the "Edit Rounds" and it only showed the teams for Rounds 1-7 and was empty for all of the following rounds. I changed the draft to just be a standard league snake draft and again the same with only 7 rounds.

I'm not sure what the deal is here, but especially after paying $100 for Edge, I'm surprised, disappointed, and need the resolution. Please advise.

hpacalypse Mon 9/4/23 2:11 PM

Disregard this. I found it myself. If anyone has similar issues, I had to go to "Edit Keeper Rules" and make it a Keeper league instead of Re-Draft. The I had to go to "Configure Draft" (which is greyed out unless league is defined as a Keeper league) and adjust the number of rounds to match the 27 total spots.

I'd think that this should be a little less complicated and should match whatever you define as "Max">"Total and Bench" under "Roster Requirements".