Bostonfan Sun 9/17/23 9:34 PM

Something is wrong- not getting trades or draft emails like i did last year. I have not changed any setting from last year. Please check into this. Thanks.

HeladosVerde Tue 9/19/23 12:42 PM

Check your spam folder

Bostonfan Wed 9/20/23 10:35 AM

there were messages in there and it said that I had marked them as spam but I had not hopefully I have this corrected now. Thanks. Can you help with getting a commissioner that has not been active in the league for over a year removed so we can get a new one in place?

HeladosVerde Thu 9/21/23 3:35 PM

Is there an option to remind the player to become active? If so, do that. If they don't respond within a certain period of time (3 weeks?), they can be removed as commissioner. I have done this, but it was years ago. If there is no option to remind the player to become active, I don't have a solution for you. Good luck.

HeladosVerde Thu 9/21/23 3:41 PM

Hopefully your league is a public league. From Flea: fleaflicker.com

Bostonfan Fri 9/22/23 11:18 AM

No, there is not a remind the player option- his name is just grayed out and this is a private league. If we made it public would that make a difference and allow us to remove him? If so we can switch the league to public just long enough to get him removed and then switch back to private.

Bostonfan Fri 9/22/23 11:19 AM

Thank you for trying to help- you're the first person that has tried to help us.

Bostonfan Fri 9/22/23 11:20 AM

but I just thought about it that I bet the co-commissioner cannot change the status of the league.