sportspack Fri 3/29/24 3:11 PM

Why are there so many players with no major league experience listed as having 3 years experience?

are you changing the experience totals to total experience?

ebaehl95 Fri 4/26/24 10:18 AM

Has anyone noticed that players are being listed for the wrong team? I just picked up Cade Povich, but it still shows he pitches for Minnesota. Anyone able to look into this?

fleafounder Admin Wed 4/24/24 3:07 PM

Sorry about that. We don’t have a good data provider for minor league MLB data.

sportspack Fri 3/29/24 3:14 PM

I have people that get really upset about this because we have a large Taxi Squad and it is restricted to 1 and 2 years experience.

sportspack Fri 4/12/24 10:01 AM

Getting more popcorn!

The_Hulk Mon 4/22/24 4:46 PM

They are never going to answer you unfortunately. There are many issues currently plaguing Flea, player duplication, roster eligibility not reflecting properly with positional data, experience... etc.

they are never going to answer your questions either

sportspack Mon 4/22/24 9:57 PM

Thank you Hulk!

ColeClaybourn Mon 4/22/24 11:47 PM

Yeah, it's bad. It's a free league, so hard to expect much more, but I fear this might be our last year here. This is our league's 10th year and we've championed Fleaflicker on our podcast, so it's disappointing. But our league is too advanced to be dealing with amateur issues like this.

sportspack Tue 4/23/24 9:11 AM

I agree completely, these are simple problems that could easily be corrected if Fleaflicker chose to do so.

The_Hulk Tue 4/23/24 10:48 AM

I still love the site, just chose to kinda deal with the bumps as they come. We make it work with high level competition. The ease of use is still there but yea just a few warts is all

ColeClaybourn Tue 4/23/24 11:03 AM

We've got several guys listed on the wrong team even after they've been traded twice. Some haven't been with an org for two years but FF still lists them there. Then, the bigger issue, is that they've created duplicate players. So they aren't really just minor bumps that are easy to look past.

The_Hulk Tue 4/23/24 12:06 PM

We just make the roster adjustments and send duplicate to the person who ever had them first

MonteM Tue 4/23/24 3:26 PM

sportspack Wed 4/24/24 1:49 PM

I like fleaflicker better than most of the other platforms out there. I still have 1 short season baseball on Yahoo because of my sons, I dropped out of the rest of my leagues last season. I got invited to a Fantrax football league 3 years ago and I still play there. Different but okay. Like Hulk said solid competition makes it work.