Echo2822 Sat 11/11/23 9:16 AM

Several of us have emailed for help with NO responses.. Our league standings are crazy.. We are done with 9 weeks.

One team is 13-5, another 11-7. Some are 10-8 , 4-14 which just seem to be doubled. Does anyone working at this place know how to fix this..

fleafounder Admin Sat 11/11/23 10:07 AM

Sounds like you the extra matchup setting turned on

If you disable it that should fix the standing

fleaflicker.com

Can I set up extra matchups against the league median or average?

Yes, commissioners can choose either extra matchups against the league median or extra matchups against the league average. This setting can be found at League » Settings » Edit Regular Season Schedule.

Echo2822 Sat 11/11/23 10:41 AM

Why would someone use this setting???

HeladosVerde Sat 11/11/23 1:40 PM

Well, you can reward a team that scored a lot of points, but lost because of a matchup. I'm in a league that gives you an additional win or loss for the week depending on whether your team scored above or below the mean. Kinda cool.

Echo2822 Sat 11/11/23 1:54 PM

I hope thats not whats going on.. That sounds like a handicap or something.

HeladosVerde Sat 11/11/23 3:45 PM

It's a feature. You enabled it accidentally. I was attempting to explain to you what the purpose of the feature is. You asked "Why would someone use this setting?" Now you know.

Echo2822 Sat 11/11/23 4:16 PM

yes i do know now...TY.. And im not the comish in the league. Thats why i wondered and asked on here. Comish said he asked for help and got none. I also asked FF for help or an explanation and got none. This forum was a 3rd attempt to figure it out..

ABCDEFG1 Sat 11/11/23 10:21 PM

I find leagues that use the mean for an extra win/lose to be a lot more fair. Sucks when you score the second most in the league and get a lose at least this way you would go 1-1.

Echo2822 Sun 11/12/23 10:11 AM

It's sounds like a a way of handicapping to me. When you win a match you win a match. If ya lose ya lose. Period. No averages and giving wins to a mgr that loses. Win or Lose, no participation trophy's. It's ridiculous..